Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Tim and Faith PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2017
Nice set they are thicker then the super cheap stuff but I wish they were even thicker. Smooth no smell or taste or splinters. They have survived the dishwasher well even though you are not supposed to put them in the dishwasher.
on August 20, 2017
Good quality for $3. Took a while to ship, but I'm not complaining. One spoon had splintered edges so I threw it out, but all of the others arrived fine & seem to be doing fine after repeated uses & washes.
Enthusiast: Petson October 30, 2017
I am really enjoying using my new wooden utensils. I have cooked with three of them so far and they have all held up well and been easy to use. They are also dishwasher safe.
on October 30, 2017
Shipped directly from China. Not the best quality either but they were only $4.95 so I can't complain too much. Ordered early September and just received at the end of October.
on August 5, 2016
These were somewhat of a disappointment. Some of them seemed to have a patchy finish on them (varnish?), while others did not. One spoon had several deep gouges in it, with splinters sharp enough to injure you. The other spoon had angular edges instead of a smooth curve. Every one of them had rough spots. I cured most of the problems with some fine grade sand paper--but really, should I have to do this myself?. On the plus side, they are a decently large size, they look like they will suffice for the purpose I was intending (serving salad and other food), and the price was cheap.
on May 27, 2017
I'm satisfied with my purchase knowing I received the best price for the items. With that being said, the wood appeared to lack any finishing coat. Time and use will tell if that becomes a problem.
on June 11, 2015
I bought these to use on new stainless steel pans. They get the job done, but have an uneven finish on them, and are a little rough on the outside. I keep them hidden in a drawer, so it isn't that big of an issue, but when it comes time to replace them, I will opt for a couple of nicer ones. Based on just price point alone, it is an excellent value.
on June 11, 2015
I've use these cooking utensils every day for over year now, and I have not had a single issue with them. I'm not completely sure if they're dishwasher safe because I didn't read the directions when I received them. But after each use I put them in the dishwasher and they still look pretty good for their age.

I'm sure each of them have their own specific use, however I typically only use them when making pasta or cooking on a nonstick pan.

They're simple, well-built, and a great value for the money. When they do wear out I plan on buying another set of them.

There isn't a whole lot that can be said about these spoons, other then the fact that the came smooth, with not splintering edges and that they have stood the test of time.
I love these spoons because I'm afraid of scraping my new Tfal pans. So far, so good. They're sturdy and haven't burnt or stained on me yet, so that's a super plus. I added these to my Cuisinart set and I think I use these more now. Definitely recommend.
on March 3, 2017
The item title states that these spoons come in a mesh bag that was definitely not included in my order. The spoons are of expected quality and I have no complaints other than the Miss representation in the title.