BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Lipper International 826 Set of 6 Bamboo Kitchen Tools, in Mesh Bag
Size: 2.5" x 12" x 0.25" (Length x Width x Height)|Color: Brown|Change
Price:$2.17+ $0.50 shipping

on April 8, 2016
I bought these for my wife, she wanted a wider variety of tools and metal utensils do not play well with nonstick cookware.

They are exactly what you expect for a ~$5 set of Bamboo utensils. Their surface is a little rough at first, but they smooth out a bit with use.

As far as I am concerned, my wife really likes them and uses them, and while we may replace them in the future with a wooden option from Ikea, they really do get the job done.
on March 28, 2016
I have an obsession with wooden kitchen tools. However, they aren't cheap so I don't have very many!
However, this set was priced at such an affordable price that I figured it couldn't hurt to try them out. I have to admit they are just as nice as my high dollar wooden utensils! They look nice, are weighted well and fell good in my hand. The assortment is so wide that there is one for each of my needs. These Bamboo kitchen utensils look nice sitting on the counter in my utensil container.

I've been using these for a few weeks now and I am in love with them. They work really well, have held up to a lot of cooking, and clean up well also. Other wooden utensils I have used in the past have stained due to the food, but these ones have not stained at all. They have come perfectly clean after every use.

I would recommend these kitchen utensils to anyone looking for a similar product. They really are as nice as they look. They feel great in your hands and are great to cook with.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 15, 2015
UPDATE: 10/14/2016 - Still use 3 of the items in this set on a regular basis, the others just on an as needed basis.

Price was good, quality of his product is good. I use them for cooking on a regular basis. I didn't observe any flaws with this product. They seem to be well made. They have a natural color to them. They are easy to wash. I put mine in my dishwasher on occasion. I usually wash all my dishes by hand. I love bamboo products so that is why I purchased these and because of the price being good.
on March 25, 2017
I've had these for a year. They've held up to boiling temperatures beautifully. They're comfortable to use. The pieces with holes had splinters but have since worn down to a smooth finish. I sanded them by hand with a super fine grit before use. I predict mine will last a lifetime!
on June 11, 2015
I was really surprised at the value of these and quite happy with the purchase. Here is my review ....

1. No defects. There are no issues with manufacturing or the material itself. 5 of 5 stars
2. How they work. I used them in my non-stick pans and I had no issues with them. 5 of 5 stars
3. Beauty. These are quite beautiful, and work well with my decor - so much better than plastic! 5 of 5 stars.
on December 22, 2014
Really excited as a last minute gift for a family member but was soon disappointed. The price was only $6 something and these looked great but unfortunately, the cardboard rectangle that listed information and attached to the mesh bag to hold everything on was hanging by a single staple. After stabbing myself when pulling it out from the box I was very mad. It looks like someone purchased it, ripped it open to view the wooden spoons, and then just tossed it into a box. YOU really couldn't staple it back together? Or close the package somehow? Looks like I went to Salvation Army and it's unacceptable for a gift I am giving to someone to look used. If they were opened/used/whatever, it should be specificed. You get what you pay for and unfortunately I was NOT made aware of it's crappy packaging.
on June 5, 2017
Nice set they are thicker then the super cheap stuff but I wish they were even thicker. Smooth no smell or taste or splinters. They have survived the dishwasher well even though you are not supposed to put them in the dishwasher.
on January 24, 2016
They have an inexpensive feel to them. They are very light and feel like they might snap or break. One of the spoons came with a gouge in it. The slotted spoon had what looked like slivers coming out from where they cut the slots out. We have Pampered Chef bamboo spoons so we thought we would try these because they were less money. It's not worth the amount of money we saved though. The PC ones said to hand wash only because they're wood. The Lipper International ones didn't come with any sort of cleaning instructions. We are hand washing them, but I think it should have come with instructions. The spoons that didn't have slivers or gouges out of them do work, but I would not buy these again. Next time I will pay a few more bucks to ensure the quality that I am looking for.
on June 20, 2016
Bought 2 sets. I'm lazy abt washing dishes by hand. Everything I own MUST be dishwasher safe. I place these in the dishwasher w/o any issues whatsoever. LOVE them!
on September 27, 2014
I guess I should've been wary--these were pretty darn cheap--but I figured bamboo is really strong, so these tools would at least be decent. Well, they're pretty paltry examples of bamboo. In fact, the slotted spoon arrived split down the middle. It looks like someone just gouged out the slots; there are rough, deep divots surrounding them. On most of the tools, threads of bamboo are peeling off. Not cool. Oh, and in case you were hoping for a storage bag for these, the "mesh bag" is basically a black version of what your oranges come in. It's not really something to mention as a selling point. Since the set is so lightweight, I may actually send it back to Amazon. Someone needs to be held accountable for quality, even though it's really just a pain in the backside for me.