|Item Weight||7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||23 x 19 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||359724|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||359724|
|Cover Included||3' Hose with Male Cam Lock Fitting, ABS Coupler Assembly, Plug Insert, Ball Valve Kit|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.62 shipping
Lippert 359724 Waste Master 20’ Extended RV Sewer Hose Management System
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||23 x 19 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||7 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Comes complete with a time-tested CAM lock connector that ensures a leak-proof connection to the sewer outlet
- Hose is designed with its helical coil on the outside, while the inside is much smoother, preventing waste from getting trapped inside the hose
- UV-protected hose is 5'6" feet compressed and 20 feet extended and features technology that keeps it extended during use to the exact length required
- Permanently-connected nozzle is molded with an easy-grip handle, an integrated shut-off valve and a clear view port that allows the user to see when waste has completely evacuated
- Nozzle also features a 90 degree discharge port that is easy to fit and secure into any sewage inlet
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Waste Master isn't just a hose and nozzle, it comes complete with a time-tested CAM lock connector that ensures a leak-proof connection to the sewer outlet. Traditional RV hose bayonet fittings can leak, but industrial grade cam locks have been used in the liquid transportation industry for decades and are proven to provide a strong, reliable seal. Unlike traditional hose coils that trap debris, the tough, wireless Waste Master hose is designed with its helical coil on the outside, while the inside is much smoother, preventing waste from getting trapped inside the hose. The UV-protected hose is 5 feet compressed and 18 feet extended and features technology that keeps it extended during use to the exact length required. The permanently-connected nozzle is molded with an easy-grip handle, an integrated shut-off valve and a clear view port that allows the user to see when waste has completely evacuated, helping ensure the tanks and hose are clean. The nozzle also features a 90 degree discharge port that is easy to fit and secure into any sewage inlet.
From the manufacturer
The Future of RV Waste Management
User Friendly Nozzle
- Features built-in handle for easy control.
- Clear view port shows when hose is clean.
- 90 degree discharge port easy to position into any sewage inlet.
- Tapered rubber doughnut fits securely into any size inlet.
- Integrated internal rubber-sealed shut-off valve ensure total closure.
Revolutionary Cam Lok
- Ensures leak-proof connection.
- Provides strong, reliable seal.
- Proven in liquid transportation industry.
Puncture Resistant Hose
- 18 Feet extended, 5 Feet compressed and stays extended during use.
- Outer skeleton coil structure yeilds a smooth hose interior that doesn't trap waste.
- Tough, puncture resistant and UV-protected hose.
Endorsed by the RV Doctor, Gary Bunzer
'If waste management is the most disagreeable aspect of the RV lifestyle, then sub-par sewer hoses have got to be the most aggravating component found within the RV waste system! Cheap, thin, wire-bound vinyl hoses are simply not designed to last.
With its tough external wear barriers and smooth internal bore, I only recommend the Lippert Components Waste Master, which also contains a multi-seal, positive shut-off nozzle on the sewer inlet end and a revolutionary cam lock connection at the coach termination end. During my testing, I could not 'make' it leak, even on purpose. The Waste Master will likely be the last sewer hose you’ll ever buy.'