- Series: Lippioncott's Review For NCLEX-RN
- Paperback: 1132 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 12 edition (April 13, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1469886618
- ISBN-13: 978-1469886619
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 102 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,019 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lippincott Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN (Lippioncott's Review For NCLEX-RN) 12th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher