Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 12, 2015
My review is based on studying for USMLE Step 1, and I'd say it goes into too much details in certain areas and too little in others. I had to go through first aid and add things to make sure they were complete cards. That being said they are excellent on the high yield topics and the clinical presentations are excellent ways to remember.
on February 26, 2014
These flashcards have served me well in learning micro. It is broken down into sections and even provides a clinical case of what each bug can cause. It is really helpful.
on March 28, 2013
These were great for use during my microbiology block in medical school to learn the various bugs. They serve as a great complement when reading Clinical Microbiology MRS. The cases on the front of the cards are helpful in recognizing the common clinical presentation. I'm currently using them for boards studying and they are very helpful for boards as well. I would recommend these cards in addition to Clinical Microbiology MRS. You'll do well in micro with both of these sources.
on May 12, 2016
My husband loved having these to study with. Very helpful and he could take them with him to study on the go.
on January 21, 2016
thorough, great for quick reference
on May 25, 2015
lots of Q&A board format but slim on content, charts or tables. Disappointed
on January 6, 2018
Don’t need this crap for USMLE. Trust me.
on February 24, 2017
Very detailed. Very thorough. Maybe a bit too much so for Step1 purposes.
on September 1, 2013
I bought these cards mainly for Step 1 and I went through all of them once. I thought they were helpful, especially the trees at the beginning of every section that show you how things are divided. These review cards had good information, some of which I thought was a little extra for the boards. If you learned micro well during first year, then the combination of First Aid and UWorld should be sufficient to prepare for Step 1 microbiology. Overall these cards are decent but I would not buy them again. Also one thing to keep in mind is that the information on these cards may be a little too "clinical" for first year microbiology classes. The info is mainly geared towards Step 1.
on January 4, 2014
As much as I absolutely hate microbiology, these cards have a lot of information relevant to each bug. Not a lot of conceptual stuff though