Salon Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 14, 2018
This is one of my favorite lip balms/sticks. I had a hard time finding it in stores and was down to a nub on my last one. Amazon to the rescue, I found it here. It is like your lips but better. It is not opaque but adds a creamy glossy tint to lips. Keep the sharpener as no other sharpener can fit it (I lost the sharpener from my first one and bought multiple others trying to find one to work with it). Ended up whittling it with an knife, so keep the sharpener!
on November 16, 2015
This was actually for a friend who before this product came on the market, never liked to wear anything but lip balm. She adores this product and has relayed these comments to me. the color she purchased was a darker shade but not so dark that it stained lips or was standout but merely enhanced the lips.
she says its super creamy and soft on the lips. the colors are a good range but often if bought locally, they are often sold out of many of them. as soon as i run out of what i normally use, i am going to try this in another color!
on January 17, 2013
This is a moist, sheer glossy pencil. It deepens your natural lip color with a blackberry/chianti tint. Perfect for cool skintones, it is a cool neutral tone. Feels good, glides on easily and easy to control. This is perfect for a natural, polished look. Keep in in your bag for touch-ups, it doesn't last long, but the moisture is worth it.
One person found this helpful
on June 17, 2018
I love this color. I think it would be flattering for many skin tones. It is a sheer color.
on December 12, 2015
Didn't know what to expect, first time I have ever tried this product. Color was great even though I am usually a hard match. Application is a breeze and it lasts quite a while, only had to reapply twice in an 18 hour period. Really like this product.X
on September 4, 2015
I though it would be darker but it's still fine for me. I can still use it. Next time I will look at their lighter lipsticks and not their gloss pencil...
on March 11, 2015
Not what I had hoped for. Does not stay on very long and color was not what I had expected.
on May 19, 2016
I love this product, and all of the Lipstick Queen colors. It is lighter than regular heavy lipstick, but still has enough color to stay on for a few hours at a time. I do not like regular lipstick because it is too heavy. This is perfect.
on October 19, 2015
more of an orange shade then I thought still lovely actual product goes on well and stays on
on January 5, 2015
I surprisingly liked this very much. I am olive complected.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.