Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Flavor: Extra Noodle|Size: 4.9 oz (Pack of 12)|Change

Showing 1-10 of 214 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 287 reviews
on January 2, 2014
In the picture of the product you are showing it does not
indicate it has new and larger noodles. We did not want NEW
& IMPROVED noodles size. We wanted to send it back but could not
because it was a food product. However we did get a refund.
I wanted the right product not a refund.
on May 18, 2016
Yum! I was so glad to find these here again, with the original style noodles. For awhile they had those extra wide ones that sounded awful, although I never tried them. Back to my tried and true boil some water, soup's done in 5 minutes.

When I'm feeling 'fancy' I'll sometimes add some herbs and/or chopped veggies to this. I've also lightly whisked and drizzled in an egg to add protein before. To make a sort of el cheapo version of hot and sour soup I've also tried adding diced tofu and canned bean sprouts plus a few drops of Bragg's Liquid Aminos (or soy sauce) and vinegar to taste.

But usually, this is my go-to soup when I really don't feel that great or have much time and need to eat something. It's fast, tasty, and reminds me of childhood somehow. I was glad to find it on Amazon because my local store has jacked the price up to $2 per box and that's pretty overpriced in my opinion.

The only downside is the sodium content is really high, so I always make sure to drink lots of water with it too.
on January 2, 2014
Lipton recently changed their recipe for their Extra Noodle Soup and switched to "now with even bigger noodles." I was very excited to see I could order on here and there was nothing mentioning the bigger noodles or the new package. I am very disappointed that the package arrived and was their new recipe. Now I have 24 packages of this disgusting soup that I can't return.
on January 4, 2016
I bought these when I was having serious stomach problems and had with simple crackers. They did the trick. I would wonder if there is a lower sodium version?
on October 31, 2016
Quick easy meal. Great for when you are not feeling your best. Lots of noodles as well. Key product features include:
Lipton Soup Secrets Extra Noodle Soup (4.9oz) is brimming with extra noodles to satisfy your entire family's hunger, anytime of the day
•Bring family together with Lipton Soup!
•Warm, soothing, and satisfying since 1940
•Easy stove-top or microwave prep
•Cooks in 5 minutes
on February 10, 2014
This has been my greatest disappointment in food ever. I used to really enjoy this same soup in the 1960's. It had great chicken and herb flavor then. I can still remember it.
Now, it is like dish water. Not only, is there NO chicken bits in it, there is also NO chicken flavor. This is truly inedible. It does not deserve the one star rating. A real waste of money. BAD, BAD, BAD!
on December 23, 2013
3/2014 UPDATE: I'm sad...Lipton has removed over half of the extra noodles. The package used to be 'super-stuffed' with the extra noodles and now it's 'just' fuller than the regular pack. This 'was' my favorite chicken soup.

I used to get it on the Subscribe and Save program but it's been removed and almost doubled in price in 1 month. When it 1st came out I didn't need to add pasta or crackers to thicken the soup, it was perfect 'noodles with soup'. After they changed the format/formula I had to again add 18 crackers (I was out of pasta).

I'm back to the sensibly priced regular Lipton Chicken Noodle soup (Subscribe and Save) and adding pasta again. The price is roughly $3 less a case from the 'old extra noodle' Subscribe and Save price. Enough to pay for my purchased pastina to make Lipton Soup Secrets with Real Chicken Broth as I did for years with by adding 2 palmfuls of pasta added the to the boiling water.

12/2013 I've 'always' added several handful of baby pasta (stars or alphabet) to this soup...I rather like chicken broth with my pasta, lol. I no longer need to add the extra pasta as the amount they've added to this is enough even for me.
The ONE thing different than the regular Noodle variety is this only makes 3 cups of broth/soup compared to the regular which is 4 cups. I like my broth a little stronger since I add milk to mine and I didn't read the instructions all the way through the first time so I didn't get to add my milk w/o cooking another batch of soup.
on August 9, 2015
This is one of our favorite "stand-by" meals. I will admit that we use about have the water than it calls for and we do turn off the heat as soon as soup is in boiling water (so noodles don't get mushed). But we love it. To make a full meal or change it up I will make with chopped tomatoes or a can of Rotel and diced onions. Or, one of our fave is add a little whole milk or half-half and a can of corn (with juice). I cut back even more on the water if I use the canned corn!!!! Makes for a meal in minutes!!!!! And, by cutting back on the water it makes the broth richer and the soup taste better!!!!
on August 31, 2013
I have always loved Lipton Soup Mixes, for cooking, dips, and soups: it's like getting a hug from Mom when you were sick, or cold from playing in the snow. The flavors of the Recipe Secrets weren't around back then, but just looking at ANY box of Lipton brings back fond memories of simpler times and a mother's love.
Lipton Soup Secrets Extra Noodle soup is fabulous on its own, but even better when you get inventive and toss in veggies, leftover chicken, grated cheese, etc. to make the recipe your very own. While I cannot technically establish that it is a cure for the common cold, it sure makes you feel a heck of a lot better!

If you have a box of Lipton Soup Secrets in the house, you have a quick meal at the ready. Once the weather starts to turn chilly, we are never without it! I have also sent a case of it as a hello-we-miss-you gift to friends far away, and it is always a pleasant surprise that is well appreciated. The Amazon price is great, and the free shipping makes it ideal!