Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Lipton Black Tea Bags, America's Favorite Tea 312 ct
Size: 312ct|Style: Black Tea Bags|Change
Price:$9.31+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 1, 2014
You can't beat it for the price. All the negative reviewers who want to complain because they can't purchase this amount of some elite, phenomenal tea for the same price should just stop complaining and go drop $100 or whatever on the same amount of tea of their choice. As for me, I've never had a serious problem with Lipton Tea and I'm actually quite thankful it exists. The order came as requested, I know I got a good deal. It's tastes like Lipton Tea and it has pretty much the exact same stimulant effect that a cup of expensive tea has. Lipton is good enough for me. I'm not spoiled to the point where I feel that every single cup of tea I drink should be extravagant, fantastic, marvelous, etc. I call that being ridiculous. To my way of thinking, being frugal in these hard times is just plain common sense. I mean, come on all you negative reviewers: Lipton Tea isn't THAT bad! In fact, I think it's pretty good. And for what I'm paying for it, it is excellent. All you wanna-bes who think Lipton Tea is beneath you can go spend all your money trying to find the wondrous tea of your dreams. Good luck with that!
on May 15, 2017
TO ANSWER A FAQ: If you buy the package of 312 tea bags, and ONLY that size, they are individually wrapped. Smaller packages are bulk packaged in the foil sleeve. Hope this clarifies!
on September 18, 2016
It's Lipton tea. I'm sure there are plenty of tea snobs out there who would put their nose up at it but I drink a gallon of sweetened ice tea every other day. It tastes great to me. It tastes just like when I was a kid almost 30 years ago. It's good that some things don't change.
on May 9, 2018
Tastes just like I remember it from 15 years ago. Nothing super special, great in my boring old everyday mug. Does seem to leave a lot of residue in my stainless cup though- turned the silver inside of my cup a nice golden color that is actually brown tea dust. Pretty much the only tea I drink because I don't like strong malt flavor, "robust" tea or adjectives trying to pretty up my beverages. I don't want to make time to taste the richness of the hills in India where this tea originated or the briny saltiness of the boat it sailed on...
on August 24, 2017
Does not taste like tea like many have posted. I feel like I am drinking hot water, no taste of tea just colored water. The leaves may not be even tea leaves, read other reviews who felt it was just dust with sludge settling in the bottom of the cup. We called the company and complained. Will not buy again, looking for other brands which will taste like tea. Hopefully will get lucky finding one.
on May 16, 2016
I have been drinking Lipton Tea pretty much my entire life and it's still as delicious as I remember it being when I was a kid.
My mother taught me how to make Sun Tea using 3-5 tea bags in a gallon sized container and setting it in the sun for the afternoon.
These boxes of 312 bags of Black tea are perfect because I can make a lot of gallons of iced tea without needed to visit the grocery store.
It was an especially great deal as I ordered 3 of them when they were on special!
They also make great hot tea and I would recommend them.
on April 30, 2016
I was brought up on Lipton Tea, loose tea back in the day.
It is the only brand of tea I buy for making pitchers of tea.
I'm pleased that Lipton offers a variety of teas today, great for any tea lover.
Of course, all foods and beverages are a matter of individual taste, but I'm a pleased customer.
This particular purchase was a bargain for a 3 pk, like getting one free.
I'd give Lipton a deserving 5 star, but I don't "love things".
on April 9, 2015
We use tea bags to clean our hardwood floors and this size of package is very helpful for us to brew buckets of tea at a time. It's a great bargain for this price.

For tea drinkers, however - I have to imagine that you might experience a diminishing return on such a large investment in tea bags. If you use two tea bags a day, this package is going to last an entire year and presumably the quality will go down.

If you have a use for so many tea bags (as we did) this is a fantastic value. For tea aficionados, I expect you would be more satisfied with a brand other than Lipton and with a smaller batch.
on March 13, 2018
When it comes to Tea, Lipton is one brand I trust and this product just kept that trust! Good packaging, easy infusion and wonderful taste!
on March 28, 2018
Well, dummy me. I sent these to my gal in Minnesota instead of to myself here in Missouri. But, I have been a Lipton fan forever, so even though I have NOT used these particular bags, I am certain I will have plenty of good Lipton tea to drink next time I take the 400 mile drive.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.