Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 18, 2015
The color is yellow!! They have different color from my local store. So worry about it
74 people found this helpful
on September 5, 2014
I was looking to buy a calcium supplement and came across this product. Wanted to draw everyone's attention to the large number of clearly fake 5 star reviews by what seems one source. All reviews are titled "five stars" and all are just 2-3 word reviews similar in language with similar sounding reviewer names happening always on successive days. The reviews start again after a few days and same pattern repeats. Clearly an attempt to post fake reviews and increase the rating of this questionable product. For a medicinal item this is dangerous and unethical!!
261 people found this helpful
|55 comments|Report abuse
on September 20, 2014
This is a fake product and a scam!!! Look at those 5 star reviews. They are all written one day after the other and all have Chinese named buyers. All and the ratings are all written in the same wording. Shame on them to do this for a child supplement product!!! Honestly I just poured mine down the drain because they wouldn't let me return it.
148 people found this helpful
|88 comments|Report abuse
on June 25, 2017
I've gotten the ChildLife cal/mag a few times before over the years. In the past it looked ok and seemed to work just fine, but this last time I got it, it had a weird color (yellow) and just tasted really off. I ended up throwing it away because I was scared to use it. I noticed in other reviews people were complaining about the strange yellow color and an expiration date too close to the date of purchase. Unfortunately I'd have to agree with them; the quality of this supplement seems to have changed for the worse. I'm afraid to try buying it again to see if it was just a bad batch, firstly because you can't return it, and secondly because of all the negative reviews.
9 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2017
for some reason, this liquid calcium does not taste right, the texture and the color are different from the one I bought before. I do not want my baby to take any risk, so just throw it away. also there is no return or refund option for this one. not sure whether it so happens that this bottle went bad or something.
12 people found this helpful
on November 24, 2015
The product is approaching the expire date. It's impossible to finish before that!
28 people found this helpful
on June 30, 2017
I'm a mom of 2 autistic boys looking for vitamins to help their not so good diets. I am happy with this product. We need liquid vitamins that don't taste horrible. My kids take this with out putting up a fight. I know they r getting the calcium and magnesium they need an this also solved all their constipation problems. Due to their poor eating habits, u can't make an autistic kid eat something they don't want so they would get constipated often. Sense I started this product they have not been constipated once making it easier to potty train.
4 people found this helpful
on March 29, 2018
My kid was allergic to dairy and stopped drinking soy and pea milk. He did not like the gummy calcium because it was a little hard. I was pulling my hair with worry because a growing kid needs calcium. He loves the orange flavored liquid calcium. I follow the recommended dosage on the bottle for the age and will confirm this with the doctor. I make a "cocktail" every day and the kid loves it.

This pairs well with vitamin gummies. A good daily "treat!"
2 people found this helpful
on February 16, 2016
I bought three bottles on Nov. 15 2015. But I found all of them were gone bad. The product should be tasted orange flavor and look like yoghourt. But the Liquid Calcium with Magnesium were stink, had terrible smell and was not white colour. I up load the picture of them. The liquid in spoon is from these bottles I bought from your shop and the liquid in bowl is another bottle that I bought from the other shop (I added water. ). I was so angry this terrible experience.
15 people found this helpful
on February 5, 2017
My daughter is 2 years old. She is extremely picky when it comes to food and vitamins. I have bought so many vitamins from other brands before but always had to give them away or throw them in the garbage. But when I gave this Calcium/ Magnesium Liquid vitamin to my toddler, to my surprise, she would ask for more. She absolutely loved it. Thank you, ChildLife for creating such a good product!
2 people found this helpful