Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 745 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 810 reviews
on December 18, 2015
The color is yellow!! They have different color from my local store. So worry about it
review image
on September 20, 2014
This is a fake product and a scam!!! Look at those 5 star reviews. They are all written one day after the other and all have Chinese named buyers. All and the ratings are all written in the same wording. Shame on them to do this for a child supplement product!!! Honestly I just poured mine down the drain because they wouldn't let me return it.
88 comments| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2016
This by far is the best magnesium I have tried. I know it is for children, but I have tried a lot of adult magnesiums and havent had any synergy with them. I also like that this isnt magnesium only. The taste is wonderful and it did help clear up my constipation too and my energy is better since taking. My swallowing has improved as well. One sign of a mag deficiancy is trouble swallowing. After taking this for two weeks Ive noticed its improved. I have been able to eat soft foods that I couldnt eat like baked potatos. I still cant eat meats. Hopefully with time.
on February 5, 2017
My daughter is 2 years old. She is extremely picky when it comes to food and vitamins. I have bought so many vitamins from other brands before but always had to give them away or throw them in the garbage. But when I gave this Calcium/ Magnesium Liquid vitamin to my toddler, to my surprise, she would ask for more. She absolutely loved it. Thank you, ChildLife for creating such a good product!
on June 30, 2017
I'm a mom of 2 autistic boys looking for vitamins to help their not so good diets. I am happy with this product. We need liquid vitamins that don't taste horrible. My kids take this with out putting up a fight. I know they r getting the calcium and magnesium they need an this also solved all their constipation problems. Due to their poor eating habits, u can't make an autistic kid eat something they don't want so they would get constipated often. Sense I started this product they have not been constipated once making it easier to potty train.
on December 28, 2016
Taste is always the biggest problem when choosing supplement food for kids. This one is the best I have ever used. My little kid loves this taste so I never have any issue feeding him. Whenever he sees me with this bottle, he comes to me and wait for it.

Another plus is that it also contains Zinc, another important metal for kids.
on January 18, 2016
I started using this product to help my child with a condition diagnosed by her neurologist called chronic daily headaches. It usually takes one month to take affect, but after 2 weeks there was already progress. It also has a great taste so I don't need to mix it with anything either.
on August 18, 2017
Easy to take. I started to add every other days when my. It turn 6 month. He dose not really a big fan of it, but can be take with the solid food.
I really wish it comes with a measure cup, will be much easier for me to know how much should I feed.
on February 21, 2017
Tasty one. I don't know if it's doing anything amazing as we just started giving it to my 8yr old. Will update when I have a better idea.
review image
on September 15, 2016
My 4 year old has got to be the pickiest eater I know, and I've tried every calcium supplement I could find, with no luck. He absolutely refuses all of them, not to mention most products do not cover all the essential nutrients I was looking for in a calcium supplement. This product also contains the vitamin D, magnesium and zinc!! So grateful to have found this product!!!