Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 896 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,024 reviews
on August 17, 2016
Best product I have ever used.
This is the sequence I would use to apply it
1.If the car is relatively new or clean(except for a few dirt spots,water marks) then I would just wash it(2 bucket method)
2.Then I would dry it
3.Then take an applicator and apply the liquid glass to it.And coat the whole car
4.Let it sit for one hour
5.Now buff with microfiber cloth or machine buff-up to you.Ready to roll now
6.Pls discard the microfiber cloth or applicator used for this purpose (in to trash)-don't use them again
7.Use every 2-3 months for first 9 months and then use it yearly.No need of waxing in between or applying any further coats.You can just wash the car and keep it clean in between the coats.

Pls see the results with this approach on the pictures
review image review image
11 comment| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2013
I have used Liquid Glass for many years I haven't found anything remotely close to the quality of the product. I bought my first can back in the 80's from a private dealer that said it wasn't a wax but a polish that would stand up to the elements better than anything on the market. He placed a lit cigarette on the hood of his truck and let it burn down to the filter which left a brown burn mark on the paint. He simply took a polishing cloth with a dab of Liquid Glass on it and rubbed it out and the burn mark was gone with no visible sign of heat damage. The product sold for $16 a can back then which was really high but I got a can and polished my 1971 Dodge Dart Pro Street car and it was beautiful and the polish was easy to apply the more you use it the more it adds to the density of the shine. One other note I used it to put a brilliant shine on my daughters ROTC shoes. This is the best polish I have ever used nothing compares to it.
on July 6, 2016
This stuff works awesome. It really is like a glass coating on your paint job. My car is somewhat newer so I dont have to do a multistep compound. This stuff leave a brilliant shine on the car with very little effort. Its easy to apply and easy to remove. It also lasts a long time. easily lasts a season or 2 depending on how frequently you wash your car.
on June 26, 2015
I will never stop using this product. I own a 2000 Jeep sport wrangler in Yellow. It has 3 clear coats on it, but still I have had to do small pair dot repair because of 15 years of Hurricanes. I bought the *clay bar* since my Jeep last year got layers of freshly layer black tar from road construction. The clay bar worked *Just fallow instructions* Then the real Amazing part, The Liquid Glass, goes on easier than Wax and Buffs off Easier also. The next day we had a small tropical Wave hit us and what a delight to see my Jeep beading. and the next week in the rain still beading. Sweet..
on April 23, 2013
I've been using this product for many years. I'm not sure why it's so expensive, probably because it contains some chemical that's on the EPA bad list. But it works great if you think waxing a car is a chore. It's not intended for "show" cars that ride around in enclosed trailers, and it's not a cleaner wax. You want to make sure the paint is clean and in good condition before you use this. There are lots of paint cleaners if you need that. This is great for someone who wants to protect their paint and wax the car as infrequently as possible. If you get off on waxing your car, use something else.
on February 20, 2016
I've used this product previously & as before it is probably One if not the Best polishes made that is still available, it withstands multiple hot & cold car washes & has a long lasting shine! It goes on & off very easily for the shine & protection it gives!!!
on October 10, 2013
This stuff is amazing! I used it on a brand new 2013 F150 Lariat and now it looks better then when i picked it up! I was extremely nerves about using this on a new truck because the tin can looks very old and outdated. I was looking at other products to use that were newer, but ended up buying this instead. The only reason i bought it was because of all the good reviews! The only thing I couldn't find was someone using it on a new car. So here I am and it worked great!! Will see how it holds up!

I was also nerves about it only being 16 oz on a big truck, well, that was plenty! I did 2 coats and there is probably enough in there to do 10 more.
on May 15, 2013
I am a manager at a dealership and know good detail products... the detailers know more and they are impressed. I was debating a 3 step buff out on my black car that had been waxed in the past... but opted to follow the directions on the container and could not be happier with the results. It does not remove water spots or anything deep... that is for a buffer etc... so eventually I will ahve to do that... BUT this protects the pain and is super easy to maintain. You will be glad you got this... make sure you read the directions... and YES, it can be applied in the SUN!
on January 22, 2015
This stuff is great. I normally use Collinite Fleetwax products which are outstanding in their own right, but whatever this stuff has in it, its good. Applied 3 coats to both my vehicles and it sits like wax, glossy and smooth and leaves like a hard shell coating. Now all I do is dust twice a week and use meguiars quick spray wax for touch ups! I live in California and it shipped here no problem, so I don't know what the disclaimer is all about.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 19, 2014
I am not a detailing professional but I do like keeping my cars looking new. I have bought 2 brand new cars since 2009 and I have kept them looking new by buying all kinds of car caring products. I visit a lot of different car forums and collect the best car care products including cleaners, wax, tire shine etc. If you need advice on recommended tire shine, cleaners, car wash, write a comment. I have heard about liquid glass before but I wasn't convinced that it was as good as people say it is. I was tired of applying wax all the time and the results were great but it didn't last long. I bought my second car several months ago and I wanted to keep it looking new all the time without applying wax every week. I almost purchased OptiCoat 2.0 because many people say it is a permanent coat on top of your clear coat and it lasts well over 3 years. I decided not to buy it because I don't think my car will keep looking new for three years after applying a product one time. So I did some research on other products and I came across liquid glass again. This is a very old product that has been around for over 20 years but the formula has slightly changed over time. The ownership of the company has also changed but the product is better than ever.

It's very simple to apply and keeps the car looking shiny and it is somewhat permanent. Since my car was new, I didn't use a clay bar to get all the materials off the paint. I simply used the liquid glass pre cleaner and then applied liquid glass polish. You have to make sure the paint is clean and defect free. If you have rock chips, I would recommend applying touch up paint first because the liquid glass will permanently seal those chips and will be hard to fill later. I applied one layer of liquid glass using a microfiber cloth one section at a time and let it dry for 15 minutes and then cleaned off the haze using another cloth. Make sure the temperature is at least 50 degrees and there is sunshine. After doing the entire car, let the car bake in the sun for about 4 hours and apply another coat and let that bake. After my second coat, my car looked better than new and I am not kidding. It is a white car and it had a deep shine to it. I can tell that there is a layer of protection on my car. It has been two months since I applied the two coats and to this day water just bounces off my car and dirt barely sticks to the paint. I also applied liquid glass to my mirrors and windows. It's funny to see the water sliding off my glass when it rains. It is very easy to wash my car now because the dirt does not stick to the car as strongly as it used to. Liquid glass can be applied many times as desired without removing the old coat; it is actually recommended that you apply multiple coats. The more coats you apply the deeper the shine gets. I have read in many places that after about 20 coats, the paint will have a lot more rock chip protection. The layer will get thick and will protect your original paint from chips. Obviously you can't expect total protection because rocks can fly at your car pretty fast. I am waiting for better weather to apply more coats. I actually bought a gallon of liquid glass from autobarn.com for around $60. You should not apply any wax on top of liquid glass if you plan to apply more coats because you will have to remove that wax before applying another coat.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.