BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 17, 2016
Best product I have ever used.
This is the sequence I would use to apply it
1.If the car is relatively new or clean(except for a few dirt spots,water marks) then I would just wash it(2 bucket method)
2.Then I would dry it
3.Then take an applicator and apply the liquid glass to it.And coat the whole car
4.Let it sit for one hour
5.Now buff with microfiber cloth or machine buff-up to you.Ready to roll now
6.Pls discard the microfiber cloth or applicator used for this purpose (in to trash)-don't use them again
7.Use every 2-3 months for first 9 months and then use it yearly.No need of waxing in between or applying any further coats.You can just wash the car and keep it clean in between the coats.

Pls see the results with this approach on the pictures
review image review image
11 comment| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2015
I will never stop using this product. I own a 2000 Jeep sport wrangler in Yellow. It has 3 clear coats on it, but still I have had to do small pair dot repair because of 15 years of Hurricanes. I bought the *clay bar* since my Jeep last year got layers of freshly layer black tar from road construction. The clay bar worked *Just fallow instructions* Then the real Amazing part, The Liquid Glass, goes on easier than Wax and Buffs off Easier also. The next day we had a small tropical Wave hit us and what a delight to see my Jeep beading. and the next week in the rain still beading. Sweet..
on April 23, 2013
I've been using this product for many years. I'm not sure why it's so expensive, probably because it contains some chemical that's on the EPA bad list. But it works great if you think waxing a car is a chore. It's not intended for "show" cars that ride around in enclosed trailers, and it's not a cleaner wax. You want to make sure the paint is clean and in good condition before you use this. There are lots of paint cleaners if you need that. This is great for someone who wants to protect their paint and wax the car as infrequently as possible. If you get off on waxing your car, use something else.
on January 22, 2015
This stuff is great. I normally use Collinite Fleetwax products which are outstanding in their own right, but whatever this stuff has in it, its good. Applied 3 coats to both my vehicles and it sits like wax, glossy and smooth and leaves like a hard shell coating. Now all I do is dust twice a week and use meguiars quick spray wax for touch ups! I live in California and it shipped here no problem, so I don't know what the disclaimer is all about.
on November 23, 2016
Detail freak with a black 2017 vehicle loves this wax. On and off easy and leaves a deep shine. Car definitely stays cleaner as dirt does not adhere to paint. Cool retro can. Highly recommend.
on September 23, 2016
This is the last and ONLY car/boat wax/polish I will ever buy again. It does NOT contain "wax", but is a polish which acts much better AND longer than any "wax" I have used in the past 45 years of waxing my cars. Hard to find in B & M stores and is much more expensive, if you do, than the low Amazon price. It goes on so easy and buffs off with almost NO and very little effort (UNLIKE almost every car "wax" I have EVER used). Parts of my SUV was in full sun, and I had NO problem buffing this off very quickly. Sure wish I would have found this 45 years ago. It would have saved me tons of "waxing" work!
on August 6, 2016
I've been using this product in my motorcycle for nearly 2 years now and it looks great as new. I would not use it in a car because it is a PITA to apply several layers to achieve the Liquid Glass Shine.
on June 19, 2015
Best polish out on the market. Being in the Auto Retail business, I see all types of professional polishing and protecting products. Nothing in my 15 years in the Automotive industry have I used a product as good as Liquid Glass. I have my Camaro SS detail every few days by the professional guys at my dealership. I had them use Liquid Glass on it the day it arrived. My detailers are asking where I purchased the product. You can see the difference in Liquid Glass vs the other wax. I highly recommend it
on August 2, 2016
my dads cars were his babys,he used this and they shined so I use this.Works great!The best thing about is its easy to remove and it dosnt leave a lot of white residue like a wax does very minimal dust.
on November 3, 2016
This is absolutely the best polish ive ever used on my boat, car, and truck. It's like putting on a fresh coat of clear coat without all the work and will last 6 months to a year.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.