|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.6 x 1.8 x 1.7 inches|
|Item model number||LG200|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LIQLG200|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Liquid Glass Pre-Cleaner (8 oz.)
|Price:||$14.45 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blend of refined, high-tech additives, with gentle, superfine low-micron liquid abrasives
- Cleans all finishes, including clear-coats, without scratching
- Easily removes wax and grease build-up, road grime, oxidation, surface scratches, water spots, tree sap, and bird dropping marks
- Removes rust, tarnish and corrosion on chrome, aluminum, brass, gold, silver, etc.
- Protects against the harmful effects of acid rain, salt water hazing and exhaust blackening
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Unlike some products that build a great reputation then start cutting corners to cut cost Liquid Glass Prre-Cleaner and the associated products deliver year after year.
Pre Cleaner does away with oxidation and other harmful bildup likepoluktion and tree sap on the finish and allows the finish to bring out the very best in your auto's finish.For the money it is the best product i have ever used and the only one I have used for the last twenty years.It simply keeps on delivering superb proformance and protection year after year
I wish the bottle was larger and understandably this product is a bit harder to apply than the polish but easer than some others.
Very easy to apply and remove.
I've had detailers, repair shops and dealerships ask me what I use. It's that good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product along with the polish works great cars. I am very pleased.Published 22 days ago by olgzr
been using liquid glass products for 26 years ...They all work as advertisedPublished 26 days ago by Tom p.
I'm a very long-term user of Liquid Glass polish, at least 25 years. When I saw this pre-cleaner product I thought it might possibly make The polish work even better. Read morePublished 2 months ago by J. Royall
Quite the useful stuff before using Liquid Glass. I always use a clay bar before I wax and love this stuff!Published 4 months ago by Geoff P
I purchased my car in 2003, and it has never been garaged it sits out in the hot Texas sun all summer not even in shade. Read morePublished 5 months ago by B. Walther