Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on September 21, 2012
Liquid Leadership is a template for the changing of the guard in business for this generation and for each generation afterwards.
How to attract, keep and profit from the best of Gen X & Y. There has been a Game Change in how C Suite manages today's gifted and talented workers.
It's an entertaining read. Brad Szollose is a great story teller.
on April 13, 2014
I found Liquid Leadership valuable in that it gave me more information on the different generations. This helped me in so many ways. It made me more aware of how the different generations deal with technology. It also helped me in dealing with the younger generation coworkers. I think every manager that is a baby boomer should read this book as it will give valuable insight that will help you to understand and deal with the younger employees in your company.
on April 12, 2012
A must read for boomers and everyone else who wants to understand that we are living in a new world with new ways of communicating. It is changing the way we do business and whether you are an entrepreneur, an employee, a teacher or a student you will learn to get things done.
on February 7, 2013
I don't know. But I'm willing to bet you have never read about how race car driving in the streets of NYC up to 120mph can be an absolute wakeup call to your business potential survival in the 21st century & onward! Does Brad recommend that sort of driving on streets in American anywhere¿ Hell no! But he did suggest this below pov in the short 'A Prize to the Swift':

"To quote John Chambers, CEO of Cisco, 'Without exception, all of my biggest
mistakes occurred because I moved too slowly.'"

Buy this book for those two riveting pages alone and you will prosper from Brad's hard earned wisdom! Huuu
on February 11, 2014
The leadership style described in this book can be transferred to any career. As an educator it is easy to see that the suggestions will be useful as a classroom teacher or an administrator.
on September 30, 2015
Great book for anyone in a leadership position. Learn how to understand and bridge the gap between you and other generations.
on August 14, 2014
This is a very good book
on September 27, 2011
I work for a management consulting company and when generational differences pop-up--whether work habits, buying methodologies, spotting the latest technology or talent retention--we use Brad Szollose's Liquid Leadership all the time as a reference with our clients. If you can't understand it, you can't manage it! With practical, easy-to-implement strategies, the author introduces the need for a new kind of adaptable leadership style he calls liquid leadership. This adaptability is necessary in understanding the changes inside your organization as well as outside in the marketplace...mostly driven by the spending habits of Generation Y. I highly recommend this book.