Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on February 27, 2013
Awesome product!! I have used it for years but be careful when ordering!!! This is an industrial sized tube. This WILL NOT fit into a standard caulking gun. Again, this tube is huge, and will not fit into a standard caulking gun. Dont make the same mistake I made!!! 28 Ounce is too big, 10 ounce is for the standard gun.
on February 3, 2015
This stuff it like nails...so strong and powerful! But it says online to let dry for 20 minutes....no. I used it to mount a USB hub under my desk, and after an hour, it still fell off. But...without even adding more, I sat with my knee holding it in place for like 30 minutes....and now it's stuck like chuck.

Make sure you have a caulking gun! That's the biggest advice I could give. I had prepped my table, cleared it out and turned it over to go to work installing my power supply and HUB, and then went to get Liquid Nails and couldn't get into it. Searching online, only advice said that my only choice was to wait on caulk gun, or to knife it open, use what I needed and toss the other 27 1/2 ounces! Well, I had prepped so dangit, I was going to finish. I popped my knee in the middle and put all my weight on it hoping that would get it to come out, and lo and behold....the bottom popped loose...so I was able to pull it the rest of the way off. So I dipped in from the bottom, got enough to finish the job and then put the bottom back on. I was worried it woultdn't be airtight or work right....but....given it's a comedy off error already of course I realized I needed more and had to dig back into it! When I went to remove the bottom the second time, it didn't want to come at first but I was able to realize I had a good seal and it was once again compressed with air! So today I ordered an extra large caulk gun, and next time I can save my knee for what God intended it to be used for...steering my vehicle ;).

Since I purchased it, I've used it to fix a dislocated boot heel (normally nailed in, the glue has held perfectly going on five months...and I only intended it for a temporary fix), children's toys, a TV stand, and other odds and ends. When in doubt, I get it out....I'll never again be without.
on September 18, 2013
The product came all mangled, the application tip was broken off, the contents was spewing out of the tube in the box. It was a disaster with the mess once I opened up the box. I sent it back. I couldn't even load it to use it but Im sure the MFG Liquid Nails is superior since they sort of created this category. Personally, I went to my local chain and got Loctite brand which was in a plastic tube versus a cardboard tube as this product was/is.
on December 28, 2015
The is the newer formula, the 'green version' with low VOC. I was gluing aluminum to wood and it did not hold after 72 hours. I returned it and bought the older formula, LN901, that works great though it has a shorter working time. I will state that after several weeks the bond with this glue seems to be stronger but still not as strong as the older version.
on October 26, 2015
The canister came a little warped. It wasn't punctured, so I am sure it will work properly whenever I get to my project... Also, this thing is giant, and Amazon suggested a caulk gun that was MUCH too small for it. I guess I should pay more attention to that type of detail in the future.
on August 11, 2013
I should've paid attention to the size of this unit before I purchased it. It was a very hugh container so of course it did not fit in the caulk gun I'd also purchased. So I had to improvise to use it. I had more than enough to get the job done.
on November 7, 2013
I am not sure , I have used this product before and is was fantastic. But I had to send it back as it exploded in transport and destroyed everything else. If you get it have it shipped alone. But The Liquid Nails LNP903 28-Ounce Liquid Nails Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive will hold tight for sure.
on September 25, 2014
hard to use the bigger gun, doesn't flow well and tends to leak inside the back end of the tube.
on August 16, 2014
Good price. Product does what it is supposed to - glues things together.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.