|Manufacturer||Liquid Rubber USA|
|Item Weight||44 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 12 x 16 inches|
|Item model number||24101|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||24101|
Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating - Solar Reflective Sealant, Trailer and Camper Roof Repair, Waterproof, Easy to Apply, Brilliant White, 5 Gallon
|Price:||($57.99 / Gal)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FLEXIBLE RV ROOF COATING - Solar reflective, cool roof, & UV resistant, Final membrane has over 1000% elongation preventing adhesion failure, and is UV Stable stopping the sun from degrading the product
- PROTECTIVE SEALANT FOR - RV roofs, metal roofs, flat roofs around the home, mobile homes, campers, trailer, gutters, sheds, foundations, planter boxes interior basements, fences, stucco, wood, concrete, metal and more!
- EASY TO APPLY - Just like painting! Apply by brush, roller or high quality paint sprayer. Use heavy coats to build up the waterproof membrane. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating is water based, containing no solvents, VOC's or harmful odors. Safe for humans and pets alike, can be used indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus
- COVERAGE - Apply a minimum final thickness of 1 gallon/50 sq ft (4.65 sq m). Should require 2-3 heavy coats. 1 x 5 Gallon pail will coat RVs up to 30 feet; be sure to use up all material
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Dicor RPCRC1 White EPDM Rubber Roof Coating - 1 Gallon
Heng's Rubber Roof Coating - 1 Gallon
Dicor RPCRPQ EPDM Rubber Roofing Coating System roof Cleaner/Activator - 1 Quart
Dicor Corporation RP-RC-1GL Rubber Roof Cleaner Gallon
Ziollo RV Flex Repair Tape - Roof Seam Tape to Seal and Waterproof, Bond to EPDM Rubber with Butyl Sealant, Seal Vents and Skylights on Motorhomes, Trailers, Campers (White, 4-inch x 50 Foot Roll)
|Sold By||Liquid Rubber USA||Amazon.com||GO Enterprises||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Ziollo|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 16 inches||8 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches||6.5 x 11.9 x 7.5 inches||5 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches||12 x 7.5 x 4 inches||9 x 9 x 5 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Established in the early 2000’s, Liquid Rubber believes everyone should have a choice to do their own projects with high quality, nature-friendly products and all while saving money.
We provide a wide range of water based, VOC (volatile organic compounds) and solvent free products that cure to provide a seamless, fully adhered flexible membrane which prevents water ingress and resists damage from water, UV, salt, thermal cycling and harmful chemicals. Available for Commercial, Industrial and Residential markets.
- Safe for you, your family, pets and plants
- No solvents or VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Usable indoors and outdoors
Multiple sizes available for all your DIY RV needs.
Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating
A nature-friendly coating that cures into a waterproof membrane.
The best roof leak is one that never happens. Regular roof maintenance is the key to a non-leaky RV roof. When the time comes, think Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating, a coating that cures into a solar reflective waterproof membrane. This means no leaky roof and cooler, more comfortable living area.
Make it a home project
Skip the hassle and cost of hiring someone and make it a DIY project. Simply apply by using a brush or roller. It's so easy, anyone can do it.
Highly Flexible and Solar Reflective
Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating is highly flexible once cured. With elongation, you don't have to worry about minor movement destroying all your hard work. Being solar reflective, your roof will be protected from the harsh rays of the sun and stay cool at the same time.
Easy to Apply
Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by brush, roller or high quality conventional paint sprayer.
This nature-friendly product allows for an endless possibilities of usage. When you need a watertight seal, think Liquid Rubber. Use on all RV Roofs. For hard to stick surfaces like EPDM (Rubber Sheet like membrane), use Liquid Rubber EPDM primer to promote adhesion. For PVC surfaces, use Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer. Can be used on other projects around the home as well on mobile homes, camper, trailer, metal roofs, flat roofs, gutters, sheds, foundations, planter boxes, interior basements, fences, stucco, wood, concrete, metal and more...
|Liquid Rubber Color Waterproof Sealant||Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Deck & Dock Coating||Liquid Rubber Smooth Polyurethane Deck Coating||Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant||Liquid Rubber Foundation Sealant||Liquid Rubber Seam Tape|
|Need a Cool Roof? Check out Liquid Rubber Color Waterproof Sealant||Deck is too hot? Check out Liquid Rubber Cool Foot Deck Coating||Ugly Deck? Check out Liquid Rubber Polyurethane Deck Coating||Flat Roof Leak? Check out Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant||Basement Leak? Check out Liquid Rubber Foundation Sealant||Looking to bulletproof your work? Check out Liquid Rubber Seam Tape|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Barry W. on August 27, 2017
By Kindle Customer on October 31, 2018
If possible when applying follow the directions, particularly when it comes to weather.
Other than that it was very easy to apply, rolled on with a standard paint roller and brush for the edges. I will update my review when I apply my follow up coats.
- Never cured. It has been 2+weeks since last coat went on and you cannot stand on the roof for any amount of time and not have your shoes stuck to the roof. No lie!
- I put on 6 coats as thick as I could get them. When you kneel on the roof, where your shoe tips are, it actually leaves a smear on the roof in the material like it is about to tear. You need to be very careful after application, only socks can be used to walk on the roof.
- I used the prescribed pre-conditioner and followed the instructions to a tee. Very unhappy with the results.
- It takes a lot of time to prep and then apply a coat, wait until it gets tacky and then apply another coat, all while avoiding any rain within 24 hours of application. It took me a good 7 days to get it all prepped, applied and then removed all taping.
Don't buy this product, you will regret it.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on April 29, 2019
If you use the gallon of primer in the kit, be aware that you won't be able to walk on the roof to apply the first coat of rubber topping without sticking to the roof. I felt like a fly on one of those old spiral fly traps as I tried to move around and the first coat was quite variable in thickness due to my inability to move around. If you have a tall enough ladder to stand beside the RV and spread the paint using a long handled roller, it would be a lot easier.
Once the first coat of pain was on, it was manageable to move around and the subsequent coats went on quite easily.
Overall, I am happy with the way it turned out and I expect the treatment will extend the life of the roof for about 10 more years.
Liquid Rubber was very helpful with their communication as they answered the emails I sent them within a matter of hours.