|Item Weight||45 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 12 x 16 inches|
|Item model number||23002|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Liquid Rubber Color Waterproof Sealant/Coating (5 Gallon, White) - Environmentally Friendly - Water Based - No Solvents, VOC's or Harmful Odors - Easy to Apply - No Mixing - TOP SELLER
|Price:||$189.94 ($0.19 / count) & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Liquid Rubber Colored Waterproof Sealant is water based, containing no Solvents or VOC's. This means it's safe to use indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus like solvenated products need. You're safe, your children are safe and your pets are safe. We believe you should have a choice in purchasing high quality products that are safe for you and the environment
- EASY TO APPLY - Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by Brush, Roller or Good Quality Paint Sprayer
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE - Final membrane has over 900% Elongation.
- COVERAGE -Flat/Ponding Surface - 50 sq ft/G per coat. Apply 3-4 heavy coats to achieve a 60-80 mil. (1.5-2.0mm) membrane. Vertical Surfaces - 100 sq ft/G per coat. Apply 2-3 heavy coats to achieve a 40-60 mil. (1.0-1.5mm) membrane.
- FOR A BULLETPROOF SYSTEM - Bridge joints, seams, vents, gaps, protrusions…. With LIQUID RUBBER SEAM TAPE or LIQUID RUBBER GEO-TEXTILE where possible movement may occur.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Liquid Rubber Color Waterproof Sealant is an Environmentally Friendly Coating that is easily brushed on that cures into a Waterproof Membrane. It can be used in many applications where you need to create a watertight seal. Flat Roofs, Metal Roofs, Sloped Roofs, Planter Boxes, Foundations, Ponds, Sheds, Basements, Metal, Wood, Concrete and more. Use Liquid Rubber Seam Tape or Liquid Rubber Geo-Textile to bridge seams, joints, vents, protrusions to create a long lasting repair or rejuvenation. Apply when temperature is above 50F/10C. Apply to a dry surface, free of dirt, loose flaky paint and coatings, oil, grease, coal tar or other contaminants. Typically cures within 24-48 hrs. Do not freeze. Store in a warm area. Do not apply in wet conditions or if rain is forcasted within 24 hrs. Not meant as a constant walking surface. Coverage - Flat/Ponding Surface - 50 sq ft/G per coat. Apply 3-4 heavy coats to achieve a 60-80 mil. (1.5-2.0mm) membrane. Vertical Surfaces - 100 sq ft/G per coat. Apply 2-3 heavy coats to achieve a 40-60 mil. (1.0-1.5mm) membrane. Apply next coat when dry to touch and nothing is wet underneath. Tacky is ok. Generally 12-24 hrs between heavy coats. Amounts vary depending on surface roughness. Use all material up to achieve a long lasting membrane. Avoid hot, direct, intense sunlight during application. Remove Painters Tape while still wet. See manufacturer for specific applications, coverage, tips and video. Clean Up - Use soap and water or mineral oil to clean skin. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Sometimes life happens and you make an error in ordering, ordered too much or blacked out on a late night ordering binge. If you need to return anything, we'll refund your full order amount. We ask the material be unopened, in new condition and you ship the product back to us within 90 days. We offer 5 Star Customer Support, Videos and Application Guidance.