- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $35.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Blick Art Materials. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.90 shipping
2 Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink, Essential Set
|Price:||$36.78 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Assortment of popular Liquitex colors; see below for color names
- Super Fluid; Highly pigmented, extremely fluid with satin finish
- Contents: 6 x 1-oz / 30ml jars
- Intermixable with Liquitex Professional Acrylic Paint Colors and Mediums.
- Conforms to ASTM D4236; Safe for educational use
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink
Made with finely milled artist-quality pigments instead of dyes. And like all acrylics, it dries quickly and permanently, with no smudging or bleeding when rewetted or layered. You get pure, lightfast liquid color in a range of opacities.
This is a fine art ink. Made with fine art materials. You can rely on the highest quality color-intense artist pigments when you use Acrylic Ink. Our pigments are processed using the latest basket bead-mill technology, where tiny reinforced ceramic beads give fine dispersion, great color development, strength and brightness. No quick-to-fade dyes, just true color purity and archival stability in an ultra-fluid acrylic vehicle.
Permanent when dry
Water-resistance and permanence not seen in regular inks. Because it’s acrylic, the ink dries quickly and doesn’t move once dry - which means you can over-paint without bleeding and achieve multi-layered, velvety surface effects. No smudging. No blots.
Acrylic Ink is made by Liquitex, creators of the first artists’ acrylic in 1955. Use it for watercolor techniques, pouring, airbrushing, pen and ink, collage and mixed media. Mix it with mediums and other acrylic formats from the Liquitex range. They’re all intermixable.
On a client’s wall. In a gallery. Your work needs to stay as you intended. The pigments in Acrylic Ink are lightfast. This means your work will have the greatest archival permanence possible – at least 50 years+ in gallery conditions – with no color shifting or fading, to stay vibrant and true.
Liquitex intermixability gives you the power to combine any of our paints and mediums, any way you like. Compatible binders let you seamlessly layer, blend and mix all our products with stable, archival results.
Liquitex Professional Acrylic INK! is a range of extremely fluid, acrylic inks that use super-fine pigments in a state-of-the-art acrylic emulsion. They dry quickly, are permanent, water-resistant and non-clogging, which makes them ideal for a variety of techniques, from watercolor effects to stamping. 30 professional color spectrum; Intense bold lightfast colors; Extremely fluid, no need to dilute for airbrushing or calligraphy; Superior water resistance; Non-clogging; Fast drying; Ideal for watercolor effects, color blocking and under painting. A balanced color line of opaque and transparent colors. Contents: 6 x 30ml jars. Visit our Liquitex Amazon Storefront for full product assortment.
Showing 1-8 of 92 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All the colors were sealed well, no thickening or leaking. I love this stuff. It's like acrylic water color. You can use it for a wash or drips. It spreads with a spray bottle.
Be aware the metallics take longer to mix and longer to dry!
Very versatile product and great pricing!