BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 21, 2014
Firstly, I have serious doubts about the strap being metal, it's just not heavy enough, my guess is that it's plastic coated in some sort of a metallic paint.

Secondly, nobody will confuse this thing with a regular bracelet. The "watch" part is very thick, its about twice as thick as any of my other watcher (citizen, skagen, fossil.) Overall the whole item is quite large, I think it would look strange on any smaller frame, plus you'd have to find a way to remove some of the links.

Now the watch itself, the numbers are bright - but difficult to see nonetheless. Also, it would really be nice to have some sort of an instruction with it. I'm not asking for a booklet like all proper watches come with, but at least a single sheet that explains how to set it and what the second mode is supposed to show.

The only good thing I can say about this is that it came pretty quickly, something like two weeks, and it's the exact item I ordered. I've got nothing positive to say about the watch itself, it's a cheap, flimsy piece of (what I suspect is) plastic that not a single person out there would confuse with a bracelet.

If you're looking for something cheap and shiny, maybe for a 13 year old, this is a great idea. I bet all the kids in the class would drool at a piece like this. If you're looking for a watch for everyday use this is most def not the piece for you.
on December 5, 2014
I easily took out some links in order for this cool looking tech to fit. The watch is standard size, looks great. It's easy to read the date and time, easily read by touching the top button.
Also has military time.....
It's a nice watch, disguised as a bracelet! Looks great and well worth the money!
on January 11, 2017
Looks great and well made but can't adjust the size of the band.
on January 15, 2015
looks differnt and i wear it once in a while good item and a great price...
on March 30, 2015
Cheaply made!
on October 18, 2014
Just got my watch today I am very happy with the watch it is exactly as described in the information section on the webpage.
I had to remove two links from each side to get a perfect fit since I have a thin wrist.
It was fairly simple to do using the smallest jewelers screwdriver from a set of cheap screwdrivers you can get at any hobby shop or dollar store.
It is very easy to set the watch just push the top button to show time, Then push the bottom to start it flashing.
Then use the top button to change Time an push bottom button again to change Minutes.
Repeat for Month & Date.
It's a fairly well made watch for the price.
Shipping takes about two to three weeks from China.
Watch should hold up very well because it's more of a dress watch an not a daily work beater.
on October 13, 2014
Its a pretty great watch. Except the fact that mine didn't come with the link removal tool, so I'm basically just stuck with a very oversized watch

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question