|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.2 x 5.8 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||62450|
|Manufacturer Part Number||62450|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lisle 62450 Heater Hose Coupler
|Price:||$49.64 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit contains a Heater Hose Coupler Remover that can be driven into couplers and then turned out with a 5/8" socket or wrench
- When the coupler is extremely corroded the special tapered, reverse drill can be used to remove the remaining connector
- Then the tap can be used to restore the original threads
- For use on GM quick disconnect heater hose fittings found on many GM models using the 3.1L, 5.0L, 5.7L and 6.5L engines
- Includes storage case with tray
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
When I got this, kit with the Reverse cutting bit and the thread-chaser I was done in 30 minutes.
You MUST be careful and do it right.
After I used the cut bit down to the base (as the directions say!), I then used a 1/2 ratchet, with a 16mil socket and slowly ran the the thread chaser down, then back up, then down again until it rolled smooth in.
Cleaned the area and the new connector went in perfectly. Leak checked good. But yeah - 15 - 30 minutes.
This kit is to be used when the old connector is just too sealed in to use ONLY the black tool.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was able to do the repair on engine in a short amount of time. I used a brass barb fitting as replacment and connect the heater hose the traditional way with a screw clamp. Read morePublished 21 months ago by james r. vanpelt
This is just what is needed to remove the parts left in the block when the OEM fitting breaks off. (It will break off)Published on January 25, 2014 by M. Kimball