|Item model number||180010-CAT6|
|Item Weight||1.15 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||19.7 x 2.1 x 1.8 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||March 11, 2014|
Cable Matters UL Listed Rackmount or Wall Mount 12 Port Cat6 Patch Panel (Cat 6 RJ45 Patch Panel)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy duty 12 port patch panel supports Cat6 Ethernet and is backwards compatible with Cat5e Ethernet
- Future-proof your network connection for 10-Gigabit Ethernet with this durable RJ45 patch panel
- Install this Ethernet patch panel effortlessly in universal 19" racks, cabinets, or wall mount brackets with 1U (1.75") standard height
- Gold plated contacts ensure a correction free connection. Numbered ports and color-coded T568A and T568B wiring diagram give quick reference
- Network patch panel complies with the UL fire safety requirement (E486099). Use included D-rings and cable ties for easy cable management
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
The Cable Matters 12-Port Cat6 RJ45 Patch Panel future-proofs your network connection for 10-Gigabit Ethernet. It offers Cat6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard and is backwards compatible with Cat 5e. Mount it to your racks, wall mount brackets, or cabinets and use the included D-rings and cable ties to reduce cable clutter.
Rugged & Durable Construction
1) 180-degree patch panel constructed with SPCC 1.5mm steel.
2) Gold-plated RJ45 8P/8C contacts with numbered ports.
3) Label spaces for hand-written or machine-printed labels.
Cat 6 Performance Features
4) T568A and T568B labels.
5) Dual IDC terminals for 110 or Krone impact tools.
6) Printed circuit board reduces NEXT to improve the signal transmission.
Rackmount or Wallmount
- 19" width by 1.75" (1U) height.
- Installs on a standard rack rail.
- Wall mount with a 19" wall bracket.
Comes with Extras
- Cable Management D-Rings.
- Cable ties to secure the wire.
- Does not include mounting hardware.
UL Listed Safety
- Meets or exceeds all Cat 6 requirements.
- Safe to install in network closets.
- Professional design with a compact footprint.
|12-Port Cat6 Patch Panel||8-Port Cat6 Patch Panel||12-Port Cat6 Patch Panel||16-Port Cat6 Patch Panel||24-Port Cat6 Patch Panel||48-Port Cat6 Patch Panel|
|19" Rack or Wall Mount||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Number of Ports||12-Port||8-Port||12-Port||16-Port||24-Port||48-Port|
|Rock/Wall Mount Height||1U||n/a||n/a||1U||1U||2U|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This patch panel was exactly what I need to upgrade an office's network from 8x 100-Mb uplinks to the data center and 96x 10 Mb connections to desktops to 12x 10-gig links to the datacenter and 192x 1-gig connections to systems in the office (cut out a lot of old switches and hubs strewn about the office).