Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Listen & Forgive
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$8.99

on May 27, 2012
This cd is produced much better than their earlier releases. Listen and Forgive is quite possibly one of my favorite pop punk albums right now. I will listen to this cd through and through and "Long Lost Friends" is an instant classic. Fall Out Boys's Patrick Stump is also featured on track four. Definitely worth the buy if you have heard any of their other albums or EPs.
on December 10, 2016
Gift
on May 11, 2015
Not the color pressing I was hoping for and the description offered no info for vinyl. The album itself is fantastic though.
on August 22, 2015
great vinyl!
on April 30, 2012
This album was recommended to me and I was hooked. I bought it and I love every song. I like the themes throughout, love, relationships, and in some songs a nostalgic feel back when I had less cares in the world. Give this band a listen.

I don't care much for their previous work, I prefer this albums' polished sound. That said this album goes on my all-time favorite albums list. I hope it does for you too!