Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Tv Listener J3 Rechargeable Wireless Headphones for Tv Listening System
|Sale:||$39.00 & FREE Shipping.Details|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Unisar TV Listener J3 cordless rechargeable headset lets you watch TV within a 33 foot range. Rechargeable headset - A full charge allows for over 15 hours of uninterrupted use.
- Lightweight, wireless headset has volume control, and works with multiple headsets at the same time.
- Enjoy TV shows, movies, and music without bothering others. Hearing aid compatible.
- CHECK OUT OUR VERSEO YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR A STEP BY STEP SET UP INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
- DIGITAL TO RCA CONVERTER WILL BE NEEDED IF YOU ONLY HAVE DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUT
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Lightweight, wireless headset has volume control, and works with multiple headsets at the same time.
- Enjoy TV shows, movies, and music without bothering others.
- Includes adapters to enable use with most televisions (including most flat screens), stereos, or audio devices. Quick and easy to set up.
- No radio or electronic interference - No interference from electronic devices such as cordless phones, wireless networks, microwaves, etc..
- Hearing aid compatible.
- Rechargeable headset - A full charge allows for over 15 hours of uninterrupted use.
- Volume control - Conveniently located on the headset. Set it to suit your personal needs without affecting the volume of the television.
- Wireless design avoids annoying wires and lets you move freely within a 33-foot range.
- Soft, cushioned ear pads, a self-adjusting band, and swiveling ear pieces ensure maximum comfort.
- This model replaces model #TV777.
- Additional headsets may be purchased
Unisar TV Listener J3 Wireless Headset Features
Transmitter Headset AC Adapter RCA 3.5mm stereo adapter - For stereo televisions and other audio devices with left and right audio output jacks 3.5mm mono adapter - For televisions and other audio devices with only one audio output jack 6.3mm stereo headphone adapter - For stereo systems and other audio devices with a large headphone jack Headphone adapter - For televisions and other devices with a small headphone jack 2 AAA rechargeable batteries
Lightweight, wireless headset has volume control, and works with multiple headsets at the same time.
COMFORTABLE EAR CUSHION
Soft, cushioned ear pads, a self-adjusting band, and swiveling ear pieces ensure maximum comfort.
Volume control - Conveniently located on the headset. Set it to suit your personal needs without affecting the volume of the television.
EASY SET-UP TRANSMITTER
Includes adapters to enable use with most televisions (including most flat screens), stereos, or audio devices. Quick and easy to set up.
Wireless design avoids annoying wires and lets you move freely within a 33-foot range.
Additional headsets may be purchased and used with one transmitter.
Unisar band you have known and trusted.
Compare with similar items
ClearSounds CSCLTVBT ClearBlue Bluetooth TV/Audio Listening System Headphones - Black
Mpow TV Headphones, 059 Bluetooth Headphones with Bluetooth Transmitter & Carrying Case SET, Plug & Play, Foldable, Light Weight & Protable, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headset for TV/Cell Phones/PC
Mpow Thor Bluetooth Headphones On Ear, 40mm Driver Wireless Headset Foldable with Mic, Wired and Wireless Headphones for Cell Phone/TV/PC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||T&T Direct||Quantum Networks||Patozon||Patozon|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 3 x 8 in||7.5 x 3 x 10 in||7.36 x 5.75 x 3.23 in||7.3 x 5.5 x 3.4 in|
|Item Weight||1.5 lbs||—||1.1 lbs||0.7 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The hardest part of setting up this product was moving the television around to get at the audio connections. I would describe my environment as "Hostile" to electronic products. In the same room that I am using this headset I am running 900MHz wireless networking, 2.4 GHz wireless networking, other 2.4 GHz devices, a microwave oven and wireless n devices at 5.something GHz. Also CDMA and GSM wireless telephone device and a Clear wireless hotspot. Kismet tells me it can see over 200 individual wireless networks in my immediate area. Oh, I'm right under a National Airport flight path also. I can't image a worse environment for electronics.
This particular device, which doesn't use RF, performs flawlessly for me. I've tried everything to degrade performance of audio-- turned my back to the source, gone as far to both sides as the room allows, faced all directions. Perfect reception for me everywhere. I almost didn't purchase this product because of some of the negative reviews stating that you had to be in direct line-of-sight and any small deviation degraded sound quality. Maybe they had a previous version. Mine works perfectly. I needed to get a drink, so left the room. I had to get completely out of the room before the sound quality degraded, and it restored again before I actually got back into the room.
If I had to demand better performance I wouldn't know what to ask for. This product works exactly as I want it to.
- The headset is very comfortable and has good padding for the ears
- In the box is a bevy of plug adapters so you can hook up the headset transmitter to just about any kind of TV out there. It even comes with a small microphone that can be set right in front of the TV speaker and plugs into the headset transmitter if your TV does not have an audio out jack of any kind. The headset does have an amplifier/volume control so that you could set the TV sound low and still use the headset to make the sound comfortable where you are sitting. But this arrangement does defeat the whole purpose of the headset for me anyway.
- It comes with 2 rechargeable batteries that installs in each ear headset housing. The box says you can get 15 hours on a charge.
- If you are aligned properly with the transmitter, the sound from the headset is pretty good. The volume control works fine and it does the job.
- For the price, it does the job.
- To charge the headset, you have to plug it into the transmitter wherever you have it located. This might be a hassle if the transmitter is located in a tight spot where the TV is sitting. I have a standalone battery charger that works fine, so this is what I use.
- I would debate the specs that say it can be used up to 33-feet from the TV. As it is, you have to have the transmitter pretty much at the same level as the headset wherever you are sitting. If you are off by even a small amount, you will get static in your ears, hisses, and screeches. The further away you are, the harder it is to get things aligned. It is best to pick your spot where you will be sitting and have someone place the unit at just the right spot so you can get a clear signal. You might have to put something under the front of the unit to raise the front to point at your head if you can't get the transmitter at the same level as the headset. Once you are aligned properly, it works pretty good. You just can't move around much. I am sitting about 12 feet away from the TV and it works fine as long as I don't get up and move.
- The transmitter unit is very light and once you get all the plugs and cords connected in the back, the weight of the cords can make it hard to adjust the unit itself because it wants to keep moving around.
- The on/off switch is on the back of the transmitter hidden away with all the cords plugged into the back so you have to feel around to find it - consequently moving the unit out of its proper alignment for the next use.
- On our TV (Sony HDTV), the audio jack is located on the side of the TV. When you plug the transmitter into that jack, the regular TV audio is disabled. So, every time you are done using the headset, you have to turn off the transmitter (see above con on the switch location) and then unplug it from the TV so you get your sound back. Just extra hassles. If your audio jack is on the back of the TV, this could be more of a problem.
For my use, it does the job at a decent price. I have only had it a few days and have not had any problems with the unit itself not working as long as the transmitter and headset are aligned properly.
I was very pleasantly surprised. The headphones themselves are very comfortable. Lightweight despite the fact that they hold a battery on each side. The sound quality of the headphones is also fantastic. The sound was deep, rich, and you can set it up for either mono or stereo sound. I have not experienced any static while using them and I have a set up that could present A LOT of electronic interference with two computers, a wireless hard drive, PS3, and many other electronic devices right nearby and the sound is still crystal clear. There is a "static" of sorts when there is no sound to be heard on the TV, but it's just the white noise that you get with any standard pair of headphones. The only time I ever got any real static was when I tried to move the receiver while still the headphones were still turned on and on my head. Piece of advice: don't do that. I nearly blew my ears out.
There is a slight inconvenience with the fact that you would have to get up to turn off the headset AND the receiver or plug the headset into the receiver to recharge. Here a simple trick: the receiver doesn't actually have to be on top of or even right next to the TV as long as it's plugged in. I used a longer cable and an extension cable to put the receiver right on my bedside table while still connected to the TV and everything still works perfectly.
Another note, there are a couple different ways you can hookup the receiver. The set includes extensions that allow you to hook up the headphones to pretty much anything using a larger or small headphone jack, a red and white AC cable for stereo, or just white for mono. HOWEVER, if you opt to use the headphone jack that some TVs have, you will no longer get sound coming from the TV. If you hook it up using the red and white cables to the monitor output, you can control the two volumes separately. With the latter it is easy to switch from headphone use to normal TV use; with the former you would have to get up and unplug the cable from the headphone jack in order to get the TV sound back to normal. At least that's how it is on my ancient Daewoo TV. I have yet to explore whether this is also true on more modern TVs.