Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Tv Listener J3 Rechargeable Wireless Headphones for Tv Listening System
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Unisar TV Listener J3 cordless rechargeable headset lets you watch TV within a 33 foot range. Rechargeable headset - A full charge allows for over 15 hours of uninterrupted use.
- Lightweight, wireless headset has volume control, and works with multiple headsets at the same time.
- Enjoy TV shows, movies, and music without bothering others. Hearing aid compatible.
- CHECK OUT OUR VERSEO YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR A STEP BY STEP SET UP INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
- DIGITAL TO RCA CONVERTER WILL BE NEEDED IF YOU ONLY HAVE DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUT
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Tv Listener J3 Rechargeable Wireless Headphones for Tv Listening System
Mpow Thor Bluetooth Headphones On Ear, 40mm Driver Wireless Headset Foldable with Mic, Wired and Wireless Headphones for Cell Phone/ TV/ PC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Verseo Inc.||Qipengiic||PHOTOTECH||Quantum Networks||Patozon|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 6 x 8 in||7 x 8 x 2.9 in||10 x 12.5 x 7.6 in||3 x 7.5 x 10 in||5.5 x 7.3 x 3.4 in|
|Item Weight||1.5 lbs||6.4 ounces||3.05 lbs||1.5 lbs||0.7 lb|
With our Wireless TV Listener J3 you can enjoy those late-night sports events, movies, news and comedy shows you love without disturbing others! It works just like your remote control, sending an infra-red signal from your TV right to the stereo headphones you wear. You can simply adjust the volume control right on the headphones. And there's no interference from cordless telephones, garage door openers, microwaves or other electronic devices. Not just for your TV! It also works great for with stereo and home theater systems, desktop and laptop computers, portable playback devices(DVD, etc.), video games and other audio sources. This item includes the A/C power adapter to power the transmitter base.
Top customer reviews
The hardest part of setting up this product was moving the television around to get at the audio connections. I would describe my environment as "Hostile" to electronic products. In the same room that I am using this headset I am running 900MHz wireless networking, 2.4 GHz wireless networking, other 2.4 GHz devices, a microwave oven and wireless n devices at 5.something GHz. Also CDMA and GSM wireless telephone device and a Clear wireless hotspot. Kismet tells me it can see over 200 individual wireless networks in my immediate area. Oh, I'm right under a National Airport flight path also. I can't image a worse environment for electronics.
This particular device, which doesn't use RF, performs flawlessly for me. I've tried everything to degrade performance of audio-- turned my back to the source, gone as far to both sides as the room allows, faced all directions. Perfect reception for me everywhere. I almost didn't purchase this product because of some of the negative reviews stating that you had to be in direct line-of-sight and any small deviation degraded sound quality. Maybe they had a previous version. Mine works perfectly. I needed to get a drink, so left the room. I had to get completely out of the room before the sound quality degraded, and it restored again before I actually got back into the room.
If I had to demand better performance I wouldn't know what to ask for. This product works exactly as I want it to.
- The headset is very comfortable and has good padding for the ears
- In the box is a bevy of plug adapters so you can hook up the headset transmitter to just about any kind of TV out there. It even comes with a small microphone that can be set right in front of the TV speaker and plugs into the headset transmitter if your TV does not have an audio out jack of any kind. The headset does have an amplifier/volume control so that you could set the TV sound low and still use the headset to make the sound comfortable where you are sitting. But this arrangement does defeat the whole purpose of the headset for me anyway.
- It comes with 2 rechargeable batteries that installs in each ear headset housing. The box says you can get 15 hours on a charge.
- If you are aligned properly with the transmitter, the sound from the headset is pretty good. The volume control works fine and it does the job.
- For the price, it does the job.
- To charge the headset, you have to plug it into the transmitter wherever you have it located. This might be a hassle if the transmitter is located in a tight spot where the TV is sitting. I have a standalone battery charger that works fine, so this is what I use.
- I would debate the specs that say it can be used up to 33-feet from the TV. As it is, you have to have the transmitter pretty much at the same level as the headset wherever you are sitting. If you are off by even a small amount, you will get static in your ears, hisses, and screeches. The further away you are, the harder it is to get things aligned. It is best to pick your spot where you will be sitting and have someone place the unit at just the right spot so you can get a clear signal. You might have to put something under the front of the unit to raise the front to point at your head if you can't get the transmitter at the same level as the headset. Once you are aligned properly, it works pretty good. You just can't move around much. I am sitting about 12 feet away from the TV and it works fine as long as I don't get up and move.
- The transmitter unit is very light and once you get all the plugs and cords connected in the back, the weight of the cords can make it hard to adjust the unit itself because it wants to keep moving around.
- The on/off switch is on the back of the transmitter hidden away with all the cords plugged into the back so you have to feel around to find it - consequently moving the unit out of its proper alignment for the next use.
- On our TV (Sony HDTV), the audio jack is located on the side of the TV. When you plug the transmitter into that jack, the regular TV audio is disabled. So, every time you are done using the headset, you have to turn off the transmitter (see above con on the switch location) and then unplug it from the TV so you get your sound back. Just extra hassles. If your audio jack is on the back of the TV, this could be more of a problem.
For my use, it does the job at a decent price. I have only had it a few days and have not had any problems with the unit itself not working as long as the transmitter and headset are aligned properly.