Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Lita
  • Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on October 24, 2015
Ordered "Lita" on lp format from Amazon and was pleasantly surprised to find out I had ordered on red vinyl! Unexpected surprise! Always regarded this release as a great album from the time I bought it on cassette (remember those?) Loved "Back To the Cave" and "Can't Catch Me" in addition to the huge hit "Kiss Me Deadly". And fire up the lighters for the tender "Close My Eyes Forever" with the Ozz-man himself! You can't go wrong with this album from the Metal Maiden!
review image
on July 1, 2013
This takes me back to when I was in high school, was not a big fan of metal music, but Lita had that rare sound of alternative rock before it was created, she combined pop and metal in a sexy way. All tracks are erotic, dangerous, and fun, I think I like the same from Biff Naked for instance Biff Naked's song Lucky can easly be compared with Lita's song Close My Eyes Forever. I had this cassette back in High School and loved it and now I've added to my MP3 collection.
on March 17, 2017
great music, followed with great service
on October 16, 2016
Lita Ford is a good singer, and a great guitar player. Two thumbs up!!!
on October 29, 2016
on September 9, 2013
I saw Lita three times during the tour for this CD. Good memories of good times! Totally dug her keyboard player - David Ezrin (RIP Ezzy). Lita has always been a fantastic singer, entertainer and kick butt female guitarist! This is a great CD for your rocking collection! Nice that I bought it on CD and it came with auto rip for my cloud! Nice! Thank you Amazon!
on June 13, 2016
with her 2 hits kiss me deadly and close my eyes forever with ozzy Osborne.
on March 30, 2014
A good solid CD that was basis of her deserved success throughout the late 1980s and early 1990s. There are a few "filler" songs that could have been stronger, but overall, this is a very good collection of songs, especially some of the lesser known cuts, like Back to the Cave.
on April 3, 2014
I am a huge Lita Ford fan and was happy to pick this CD up especially at this price..If you are looking for something that rocks grab one of these.."Kiss Me Deadly" is my favorite, but the rest is just as good..Lita definitey at her best..AAA+++
on December 27, 2016
Birthday present. She loved it.