BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 19, 2015
Bought this for an adult that collects toys, and it really in to halloween. He loved it! I got to see it put together, and it was REALLY cute. Maybe not as big as I thought it would be, but I didn't read the description on size either. But definitely worth the purchase for a halloween fan. He said it was easy to put together.
on October 14, 2015
Perfect. This was a fabulous toy for my 9yr old who doesn't generally follow directions. She learned quickly that directions must be followed exactly. We had no problem at all with assembly and it stays together fine as long as you insure that each layer is firmly "clicked" together. (We had prior experience with our son's kits and knew this in advance.) The orange posts do tend to fall apart when bumped during assembly. Those who complained simply don't understand that you cannot be sloppy with assembly on this. Lego brand products break apart too when you aren't careful. We've bought hundreds of construction kits for our kids over the years... we know!
on October 27, 2015
Cool Halloween decoration and weekend project with the children. The pieces are pretty close to legos in quality. Takes about 2 hours to build. It comes with stickers as well and two clear zombie figures. I bought some of the Lego Halloween wave that is out now and added ten figures to the house to make it even cooler. I got this for $36 on here and it was well worth it, especially with the cool light up feature.
on February 23, 2015
The pieces don't stay together all that well. I had to actually glue sections together just to be able to keep building it. My son is afraid to play with it because of it falling apart. I also don't like how the battery pack is located at the bottom of the house so in the future when the battery needs to be replaced you need to take the whole thing apart.
on May 14, 2015
No it isn't Lego and requires a bit of finesse to put some pieces together, but the crazy Halloween colors and the Lite Brixs totally make up for it. I would so recommend this set to someone who likes pretty easy building toys with playability or lighted Halloween decorations or for a kid who wants to play with the silly zombies in a flashing light house. It is so fun and completely worth the cost.
on December 27, 2014
Really cool toy once it's put together, but definitely not up to the quality level of Lego products. The pieces were so hard to snap together and putting the roof on was a total nightmare! It kept falling apart and wouldn't snap together the right way. It took a lot of time and frustration to get that part done! But the instructions were pretty clear and, like I said, it is really cool, so overall a good purchase.
on April 12, 2016
Bought this for my granddaughter and she loves it. She has played with this non stop. It is cool the way it lights up as a zombie or Monster High type house. Great buy!
on June 26, 2016
Way to cool. Put together for a halloween display. Works with lego characters. Pit together quite well. Comparable to LEGO construction sets.
on December 28, 2014
Directions were fairly easy to follow, it's nice and sturdy and it glows really bright. The lights do flicker and blink a bit more than I prefer but that adds to the haunted house feel. It is very detailed. I love it.
on March 7, 2016
My nephew loves it, bigger than I expected, came in top condition just in time for his birthday. Thank you

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.