BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 24, 2015
*Update 10-22-2016* The HB logo washes off in the dishwasher after around 20 washes or so. Hand wash only if you want to keep the logo.

Great quality beer stein. Very thick glass, dimples are beautiful and makes the beer pour slow and easy when you tip the mug to drink. Just beware that the 1-liter is a HUGE glass. It is comically huge. I should have bought the smaller one, because one 12-oz bottle of beer poured into this looks like there's barely anything in the glass. Two bottles poured in leaves it about a fourth full. It's ridiculous. Overall, this is a very classy looking stein though.
on July 27, 2015
I'm in college and drink fairly seldom. The only other steins I've used have been cheap novelty items. I purchased two of these steins and boy do the hold as much as they look like they can. Depending on the drink, you can fit about 3-4 bottles. These things are fun to look at and hold! I have relatively large hands and the handles are very comfortable and large. So far, drinks remain cold fairly long due to the thick glass. The dimples feel good to grip, and I have received a few compliments in the limited time I've owned them. The only downside is that they are a little cumbersome to wash in a sink. All in all, I would recommend this item to anyone wanting the best looking glass out there.
review image review image review image review image
on June 18, 2017
Good, sturdy and heavy quality. Nice-looking mug. Just make sure you know the size is not the regular beer mug. It is one liter. I love the traditional HB logo with Hofbrauhaus Munchen!!!! Gives an Oktoberfest feel.
on February 13, 2017
Amazing quality & detail in this beer stein. Frequent a handful of german bier haus' that use this exact glass & if it can hold up in this conditions it is sure to last a long time in your household.
on October 15, 2010
Although this is made in Turkey, this glass stein is very nice. I don't have any visible flaws on my glass stein so I think it's safe to say it's perfect; however, the shipping is kind of on the pricey side.

So for its price + S&H, what do you get?
1) You get this Munchen glass stein in a nice big box filled with foam to protect it
2) Another box that encases the stein itself
3) Very speedy delivery - it came on the first expected day Amazon stated

Now for the ups and downs:

Pro(s):
- Great quality, thick glass (might be better if it were made in Germany, but the price would definitely go up)
- Keeps beverage cold for a good duration
- Strong textured handle
- Holds a liter

Con(s):
- Pricey but I wanted to enjoy Oktoberfest properly
- Not free shipping

Put this glass stein in a freezer for at least 15 minutes and then pop 2-3 ice cold cans/bottles of your favorite brand and boom! You just got yourself a piece of Heaven.

Now since it's October, I'm going to take this to an Oktoberfest event for them to fill up. Ziggy Zaggy Ziggy Zaggy Oiy Oiy Oiy!!!

Cheers!
on August 17, 2015
Great mugs with one small problem.

I ordered two mugs and read great reviews. When the mugs came, I was extatic. I opened the first one and it was outstanding. Great heavy glass mug crafted with good quality. The mug alone is worth the price. I did notice the Hofbräu label was a little "stickery" and have some concerns of it pealing off over time.

My concerns about the emblem and lettering was confirmed as I opened the 2nd mug and saw that the "M" in Munich came already damaged/smeared and I could tell at this time that it was not a high quality label on the glass.

I love the mugs! But the labeling leaves me a little put off as does the fact one came smugged.
on September 18, 2017
Look awesome! Heavy duty and painted well! Packaged great and would be shocked if one ever broke getting to you!
review image review image review image
on March 2, 2017
Excellent Stein. I leave them in the freezer. Once pulled out they turn frosty and when filled with beer ice forms on the surface. Makes just about any beer taste better.
on April 2, 2016
This is a very solid, heavy and well made stein. These are really the same steins that you get at Oktoberfest in Germany too! I want to buy a set of four, but they're pretty expensive. The price fluctuates wildly, so if you're not in a hurry to buy save it to you're "wishlist" and keep an eye on it. It was priced at $12.75 when I first found it, but the price increased to $18 for a couple months and then back down to $12.95. Timing is everything, folks! Prost!
on November 30, 2016
After a long day of work, I need a beer to relax. I used to be content with a regular pint glass, but then I discovered this bad boy. It's not an exact match to the official glass you can find in Germany or some of the better German restaurants around the world, but it's pretty darn close. It can hold 40 oz of brew and I can tell my wife "I'll just have one".