Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping. Details
Follow the Author
The Literature of Australia: An Anthology Paperback – February 15, 2010
Enhance your purchase
“Unprecedented in the breadth of what it offers from both the ancient and the recent literature of my country.”―Thomas Keneally, from the foreword
- Coverage of over two hundred years of literature in all genres, from the 1700s to the present, and over 500 entries from 307 different authors, including writing by Aboriginal authors from the early colonial period to the present.
- Work from contemporary authors of international renown, including Shirley Hazzard, Peter Carey, David Malouf, Les Murray, Alexis Wright, and Kate Grenville.
- Biographical details about the authors of the works selected, an introductory essay, major essays setting the works in their historical context, and suggestions for further reading.
The Literature of Australia offers readers of all kinds a window into the myriad ways of being Australian.
"Don't Look Now" by Mary Burton
A homicide detective in the dark. A serial killer on the loose. Both have their obsessions in a nerve-twisting novel of suspense by New York Times bestselling author Mary Burton. | Learn more
About the Author
- Publisher : W. W. Norton & Company; College edition (February 15, 2010)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1504 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0393934667
- ISBN-13 : 978-0393934663
- Item Weight : 2.7 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.1 x 1.7 x 9.2 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,259,966 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: