Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on April 24, 2015
Great cheap extra batteries for my Nikon D3000 and D40. They seem to last about the same as a true Nikon brand battery for a fraction of the price. Works perfectly with the Nikon charger that comes with the cameras (not included). Redundancy is key, so having 4 of these charged up and ready to go is more reliable than one Nikon for the same price, even if 3 of 4 have run dead, etc..(note that this has never happened to me- I'm just coming up with a scenario)

5/5 stars for performance and value.
on March 19, 2017
I bought two of these and use them in a battery extention in my t2i. Works great and exactly as expected. Very happy with thise.
on March 22, 2015
Although these are not name brand battery replacements, they work great with my Nikon. I purchased two since they were so affordable. The battery life is comparable to the original Nikon battery that came with my camera. No complaints.... I would highly recommend these as an alternative to a name brand battery.
on March 7, 2015
Great replacement! I popped it right in and began taking shots! đź‘Ś
on January 5, 2015
I've had absolutely no issues whatsoever, almost two years and these batteries are still going strong. Initially bought two as back up for emergencies, I use them when I've forgotten to charge the Nikon battery and haven't had one die on me yet.
on October 23, 2014
I bought this as my back-up battery, and two qualities make this a superb product: quick charge time and long life. I will not be one of those fools whose camera battery runs out at a crucial life moment. Two lithium camera batteries is a no-brainer.
on January 26, 2013
I rate it this high because, it was shipped to me and I received it exactly when they said I would. I rate it this high because it came already charged and I was able to use it right away. I rate it this high because I loved being able to just order it online and get it done easy and simple and totally carefree. I recommend my experience to everyone.
on October 23, 2016
Holds a charge for a very long time. Very good to have this as an extra battery in case the original goes dead. It rescued me twice thus far. Very happy I bought it!
on December 8, 2011
I needed an additional battery for my Nikon d3000 camera. At this price, I wish I had bought 2. Charged up immediately and works great. I'm not a pro, so I'm not sure how long the battery lasts per charge compared to a Nikon battery, but for the money, I am happy with it.
on February 17, 2013
Just got my battery yesterday, topped off the charge and took it out for a shoot. Can't believe anyone would pay full price at a store, when you can get one here for a fifth of the cost. It fits perfectly, and works well with the camera. It's a different color than the Nikon, but no one will see it anyways. Good buy, great price. Will check back in with an update if anything goes wrong.