|Manufacturer||Acuity Brands Lighting Inc.|
|Part Number||FMLWL 24 840|
|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.45 x 5.48 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||FMLWL 24-Inch 840|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||4000k | Cool White|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Capacity Description||50,000 hours|
|Type of Bulb||LED - Static|
|Luminous Flux||2400 LM|
|Special Features||Easy to Install|
|Included Components||Lighting & Fans;Interior Lights;close-to-ceiling-light-fixtures|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.00 shipping
Lithonia Lighting FMLWL 24-Inch 840 Contractor Select 2-Foot Flushmount LED Wrap Ceiling Light for Garage| Home| Basement| 1400 Lumens, 120 Volts, 19 Watts, Damp Listed, White
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$18.02 (30%)|
|Color||4000k | Cool White|
|Item Weight||2.5 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAVE ENERGY & REDUCE POWER CONSUMPTION: Save your hard-earned money and toss away all those cheap fluorescent flush mount lights. Invest in these 4K LED wraparoun light fixtures and save energy and power all at once. This integrated LED lightening provides 1400 lumens and 4000K bright white temperature for smooth light everywhere.
- 50,000 HOURS OF LIGHT: Made from high quality materials, these LED lights are designed to provide lighting that lasts for up to 50,000 hours of lifespan, or 23 years. Replacing your bulbs is now a thing of the past. No disturbing flickering, no inadequate lighting, extremely durable and offer safety and environmental benefits.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Features a universal mounting plate compatible with most junction boxes. This fixture can be mounted vertically and horizontally.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Since your satisfaction is our top priority, this product is backed by our limited 5-year warranty policy! Just in case you have any issues or problems, our friendly customer service will be more than happy to help you! All of our products meet the highest standards for your safety only.
- APPLICATIONS: These classic linear light fixtures are a perfect solution for the office, workplace, hallways, garage, utility room, laundry room, mud room, closets and more. Great for college dorms, apartment complexes and club rooms too
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Everyday Lighting Done Right
No more guesswork. We've made product selection simple. When you need to grab and go and feel confident in your purchase decision, choose a Contractor Select product from one of our trusted brands, Lithonia Lighting, Juno and Sensor Switch.
Contractor Select products are simply our most popular products for the most common projects--perfect for those everyday lighting jobs. They have the right combination of features, performance and efficiency to get the job done right.
Have peace of mind in your selection knowing Contractor Select products are backed by Lithonia Lighting, Juno and Sensor Switch, the trusted brands of professionals for over 70 years.
Lithonia Lighting, an Acuity Brands Company, has delivered the Value in Lighting for more than 60 years, providing the industry’s broadest line of commercial, industrial, institutional and residential fixtures.
FMLWL Series LED Contractor Select Linear Flush Mount
The FMLWL is a low-profile, linear and narrow wraparound that is ideal for many applications including corridors, kitchens, breakrooms, utility work areas and stairways.This LED Wrap provides up to 50,000 hours of energy-saving LED lighting.
- Light engine delivers long life and excellent color to ensure a quality, low-maintenance light installation. Ideal for use in closets, foyers, hallways, bedrooms, offices, & utility work areas.
- The LED wrap is constructed of a metal housing with decorative plastic end caps. The white acrylic diffuser provides even illumination and softens the appearance of the LEDs for improved aesthetics.
- 4-foot produces 2,380 lumens. The diffuser is made of a highly transmissive material to minimize lamp image and provides high- angle brightness control.
- Long-life LEDs, coupled with a high-efficiency driver, provide extended service life.Standard input = 20/40 watts (2’/4’), 60 lumens per watt. FMLWL is rated to deliver L70 performance at 50,000 hours
A single name might be on the door, but today’s private offices just as often serve as collaborative spaces. Because these spaces are being asked to accommodate more varied scenarios, agility in both furniture and lighting is essential.
Open office environments are trending modular, and reconfigurable. Workspaces are being reshaped and resized, sometimes on a daily basis. As workspaces shift and move, lighting systems have to be flexible enough to adapt.
In the conference room the advantages of LED loom large — dramatic lighting effects no longer correlate to high energy costs. Designers are free to create eclectic, multi-layered lighting schemes that, when desired, can even take a turn toward the theatrical.
So much more than point A to point B. The efficiency of LED luminaires, coupled with intelligent control technologies, gives designers more freedom in the corridor. While the emphasis may still lie with wayfinding, corridors can now provide yet another opportunity to create multipurpose spaces.
|FMLWL LED Linear Flush Mount Wrap||LBL Configurable LED Wraparound||WL4 Wall Bracket & Surface Mount LED|
|Size||24", 48"||24", 48"||24", 48"|
|Lumens||1200 - 2900||2000, 6500, 8000||2000, 3000, 4000|
|Dimmable||No||0-10V Dimming||0-10V Dimming|
|Voltage Options||120 volts||MVOLT||MVOLT|
|Color Temp||2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K||3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K||3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K|
Compare with similar items
The Lithonia Lighting 2 Foot LED Wraparound Light provides general lighting and can be mounted to a wall or ceiling. This FMLWL LED linear fixture comes with an impact resistant prismatic acrylic lens and is an ideal replacement for traditional 2-light fluorescent T8 or T12 wraps.
How many LED lights do I need for the room?
FMLWL 24 840 (2 foot)
FMLWL 48 840 (4 foot)
Which light colors work for me?
Ideal for new constructions, remodels or retrofit installations.
Turn off power at fuse or circuit breaker box!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a bit challenging to line this up as a retrofit to an existing ceiling electrical box since it has a limited range of rotational adjustment relative to the screw positions in the box, especially if you are attaching it to a 2 screw box (if it were round this wouldn't matter, but it's, uhh, not round). Also, the LED power supply inside the fixture is placed so it casts a shadow on the diffuser at one end of the fixture due to the LED's being mounted on a strip running down the middle of the metal enclosure (i.e. on the bottom of the enclosure and right over where it mounts to the electrical box). By putting screws into my ceiling, I was able to mount this, but you really shouldn't have to do that for such a small fixture. Because the diffuser isn't wraparound, the light output cuts off sharply at 90 degrees, so if you expect to light up the top shelf in a pantry (like I did) it doesn't quite do that.
This is being used to replace a 24" two tube florescent fixture, and it is an improvement in light output, color, plus (almost) instant on, and it is relatively attractive, but no way is this worth the $50 price it is selling for as of 11/2015.
My bathroom light was originally two T12 4ft. fluorescent tubes, using 80W to provide 5200 Lumens.
Then, the fluorescent tube out of order one day. I replaced them with 2 Feit Electric LED tubes (compatible with ballast), using total of 34W to generate 3400 Lumens. I am happy with energy cut.
And then, the ballast aged out and not working days ago. I got this baby to replace the whole set, using 40W to provide only 2400 Lumens!
Let's do the math:
T12 tubes: 80W for 5200 Lumens: 65 Lumens per Watt.
FEIT LED: 34W for 3400 Lumens: 100 Lumens per Watt.
This Baby: 40W for 2400 Lumens: 60 Lumens per Watt ---- Worst efficiency! - than, what's the catch to switch to this LED lights? It even worse than a fluorescent light!
I will stick on this for a while because my time is too valuable than return a product and change to other brands. But, I am not happy with it.
I was replacing a fluorescent fixture and the installation was simple.
You have to remove the light diffuser in order to get the screws and wire caps out. The directions say to squeeze the diffuser in order to get it back on properly. When I did, the diffuser began to crack (it is cheap plastic) so be careful with that.
I would not call this "instant on". I put this at the end of a string of 2 -- the other still being fluorescent. The fluorescent comes on a full second before this unit. I have this in the basement so it doesn't matter to me.
This unit does not have a replaceable LED light strip/bulb, so when the light strip fails, I expect to have to replace the entire unit. That is something to consider depending on location and depending on whether you pay to have it installed.
The amount of lighting is equivalent to what I replaced (2 fluorescent tubes which were 40 watt each).
I will probably buy more of these to finish swapping out the fluorescent fixtures in that part of the basement -- for consistency sake.
If I ever replace the ones in the garage, I would consider these but I would also look at other alternatives.