Plasticard Variety Pack (9)
- Low Return Rate: 21% fewer returns than similar products
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "plasticard"
- Highly Rated: Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars by customers
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 9 sheets (8x10 inches in size)
- 3- sheets of .020 inch plasticard
- 3- sheets of .030 inch plasticard
- 2- sheets of .040 inch plasticard
- 1- sheet of .060 inch plasticard
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Plasticard (sheet styrene) is used for scratchbuilding terrain, model vehicles and other sheet or wall-like items. It glues together (and to other materials) easily using model glue or superglue. All sheets are 8x10 inches in size... which is probably a lot bigger than what you can get at your local hobby shop, and at a better price. We have a variety pack containing: 3 sheets of 0.020 in 3 sheets of 0.030 in 2 sheets of 0.040 in 1 sheet of 0.060 in We also have single-thickness packs: 12 sheets of 0.020 in 8 sheets of 0.03 in 6 sheets of 0.04 in 4 sheets of 0.06 in 3 sheets of 0.08 in 2 sheets of 0.10 in