YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Shop Women's Clothing nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 1,022 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,070 reviews
on October 16, 2016
I would definitely recommend this light if you don't want the hassle of having to set up a wired light. We had a deck extension and with the location had no light from out existing lights. We have it set on the motion setting as soon as we open our back door the light turns on. Great light
review image
22 comments| 209 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2016
Just received two of these and got them mounted easily with the single screw mounting hole. They were charged out of the box so after dark I went and tested them both and they work awesome! Have them mounted slightly below the roof line at about 6-7 ft up. I have looked at hundreds of these type of lights and have yet to find one as compact, bright and innovative as this one. The side LED's really are great. The corner LED's put out just enough extra light to really make the unit very efficient as a whole. Most comparable units only feature forward-facing LED's. As far as the motion sensor goes I am very pleased. They registered motion in the front at around 20+ feet and about the same slightly to the side as well. No false-triggering of the sensor during some wind when the tree branches were swaying either. For the money I don't think these lights can be beat. Only had them up for a few days but so far so good!
33 comments| 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2016
This the best solar light ever! I need it for my patio at night so my little pup can do her business. It's bright, you can tone it down a bit and has the motion control sensor and it lights up a wide area. I highly recommend this solar light. Make sure it's in direct sunlight all day and it will last all night. BUY IT!!!!
on October 4, 2016
After buying these solar lights i had a few quesion that were all answered by Megan. I must admit the solar lights are bright and light up my back yard very well. I wish you could adjust the time on how long the lights stay on after motion sets them off but all in all, very good solar lights and i've bought alot of different one and these are the best and brightest by far..
on October 31, 2016
Ordered 2 of these units and the LED side panel on one of them doesn't work. UPDATE: At first I gave this two stars because of the problem and was going to return the one that had the bad side panel but put them both up to test with double sided outdoor mounting tape and decided to cancel the return order as it still lit up bright and the direction the bad side panel pointed, I didn't need the light as much however I was shipped a free replacement anyway. Customer service is great. I do like how bright they are. I have them set to only turn on when motion activated and they work and it lights up the front of the front entrance and garage very well. Can't beat the price for the amount of light these put out.
11 comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2016
I bought three of these lights to put onto my deck to light up at night for security and safety as if gets very dark in the suburbs. Very easy to install and very bright. the sensor picks up when i come into my yard. They are very bright and give sufficient light. Highly recommend this light.
review image review image review image
on December 21, 2016
This is a bright light that is nearly perfect for our situation. The LEDs on the sides really broadcast light well. The only thing that I wish were different is that I wish there was the ability to adjust the length of time the light stays on after detecting motion. If it had that capability it would be an easy 5 star rating (or 6 stars if it were possible)
review image
on November 13, 2016
Was smaller than I thought it would be based on the pics. It is also a lot lighter than I thought it would be. Has a very light, plastic feel. It is made in China and feels/looks like it.

As for the light itself, it works surprisingly better than expected. Three light modes, 1) full light motion only. Battery lasts all night. 2) medium light from dawn to dusk and than full light with motion. Battery only last 5-6 hours) 3) Low light mode from dawn to dusk & full light with motion. Battery lasts all night

Purchased the light to put one the side of the house hear the garbage cans. Has always been quite a dark spot. We use option 3 from above. Low setting gives plenty of light to "take the trash out". Can see anything the kids left outside without worrying about tripping over anything. When we get to the cans, the full light kicks on. Gives more than enough light. Bright light stay on for about 7-8 seconds with no motion.

The side LED lights really help. Gives the light more side lighting ability. For us walking along the side of the house, it works well,

I would purchased more of these if I needed too.
on November 6, 2016
Serves its purpose pretty well - I'd say bright enough to notify you if there's someone at your door and to potentially deter people when it turns on but not not bright compared to a halogen outdoor light. Obviously no wiring which is nice, it's small and light so you could hang it with double-sided mounting tape, screws or in my case I just zip-tied it in place. I give it 4/5 as it picks up motion generally well but sometimes if I'm outside without the normal light on taking out the trash, I sort of have to wave my arms to keep it on so it doesn't always recognize subtle motion.
on November 7, 2016
I purchased three of these lights. One did not work. I called the number given. The rep who answered the phone asked for the product number four times. She said it was attached to the "cord". Each time I explained it was a solar light....no cord. She could not help me if I could not find the cord. A real genius ! I do not recommend this company. And I have a solar light that does not work. Bad experience.
*** Modification to original review: After this company read my review, they responded by telling me they were mailing me a replacement light (they found my order and the model number involved I guess). They also requested that I reconsider my review in light of their response, which I have done. I changed my review from a 1 star to a 3 star review based on their very nice response to my problem. The replacement light works perfectly. I will definitely use this company in the future if I need any of their products. This review is only a 3 star due only to my initial issue described above.
33 comments| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse