LitraTorch - Professional Adventure Lighting
- Low Return Rate: 10% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "litra torch light"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- World's most versatile adventure LED light - for pro photo, video, underwater, bike, camp, drone, safety and fun.
- 2200 Lumen LED with 3 settings: Level 1 @ 100 Lumen, Level 2 @ 450 Lumen, Level 3 @ 800 Lumen
- Ultra Wide Beam Angle, 5700K Daylight Temperature, Flicker free, Blended smooth light
- Multiple Mounting Features - Fits in GoPro Cage, 2 1/4 20 Mounts, Built in Magnet and Clip
- Ultra Rugged, Waterproof to 30ft, 810G Mil Spec, Integrated Rechargeable Battery
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LitraTorch for GoPros, Yi 4K, SJcam and more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall high quality product. Compact and powerful but not the most affordable
Another downside is that the light does not have a long charge. I want to say its something like 40 min at its brightest. This was frustrating for me considering the applications I was considering. As far as photography, I wish that the light would work PLUGGED IN, but it didn't stay on even that way.
On the plus side, its compact, light and handy to take along bike rides in medium mode (as a secondary helmet light.) Also good as a backup light in the studio for effects (just don't leave it on while planning the shot!), and to take along for night photography. For MY uses, I don't think it has been worth the 80 bucks. Now if you are using it in low light requirement situations with fast lenses and low light video where full light rigs are unavailable , then I can see value.
I do love the tripod threads and included diffuser, but not including a cold shoe mount is stupid in this case. Let me rephrase that: not including the cold shoe mount is genius if you are charging 20 bucks for it! I just got a 3rd party one for 5 bucks, you can too.
If they make another version, I would love to see longer battery life if possible. If Not possible, then swapable battery? Ability to run tethered to usb power to outlet or external battery like those phone battery backup units? Oh and please include at least a simple non-adjustable shoe-mount, thats just smart.
I grew up in the film industry where we were using 10k tungsten 18K HMIs & 7K Xenons to shoot on 35 MM Panavision. Now 4K-8K is in the palm of your hand. Amazing since the first video cameras I used in broadcast each had 3 saticon or plumicon tubes in the early 80s, how far the technology has come. Still- it’s about the Lens and the eye of the shooter :)
Most recent customer reviews
USB jack is too close to tripod hole, so you can't use external battery or AC power with using the...Read more