- Save 20% on Cat Litter Trapper Mat INSTANTSAVINGS. Here's how (restrictions apply). Here's how (restrictions apply)
Large Cat Litter Trapper Mat With Exclusive Urine/Waterproof Layer. Larger Holes with Urine Puppy Pad Option for Messy Cats. Soft on Paws and Light. By iPrimio.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.82. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Traps litter from cats paws and litter from box. Litter falls through extra large holes (larger than competition).
- We manufactured into our TRAPPER MAT an EXCLUSIVE PLASTIC FILM. It repels urine - other mats "CLAIM" this, but they DON'T. Patent Pending.
- Super light. Black Color. For Really Messy Cats be sure to use Puppy Pads as they soak excessive urine - avoid urine around nylon mesh located on perimeter of the mat. This outside nylon border may absorb urine if excessive.
- Super smooth surface - doesn't bother cat paws like other mats. XL Size 30 Inches Long. 23 Inches Wide
- EZ Open Edge allows for easy cleaning under sink head, shower head, or shake off. Size is 30 inches by 23 inches. There is NOW a JUMBO VERSION available search JUMBO Cat Litter Trapper and SMALL version.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
How it Works?
- Cats Walk Across the Mat and Cat Litter Falls Through the Holes
- Litter is Trapped Between the Top Layer and on Top of the Bottom Layer
- You may Walk Across the Mat and Not Feel the Litter - Great Design.
- The Litter Collects on the Bottom Mat
- Super Smooth Top - Doesn't Bother Cat Paws
- Saves Money and Litter
- Multiple Sizes and Colors by iPrimio
Multi Layer Bottom - Plastic Liner Layer and Puppy Pad Option
- iPrimio Manufactures a Plastic Film on Top of the Bottom Mat
- Repels Urine and Deters Odors
For Really Messy Cats?
- You Can Insert Common Puppy Pads Underneath the Top Layer
- Great for Cats who "miss the litter box..."
- Open Edge Allows Common Puppy Pad - Great for Really Messy Cats
- It is like placing a litter pad, or disposable pad, for your cat.
Why iPrimio Cat Litter Trapper?
- Our litter box mat has larger holes allowing more litter to pass through the blackhole.
- Much better than any litter rug that doesn't trap litter.
- Whether you have a kitty, a cat, or a kitten, they will all use our mat.
- Works great with cover litter box, metal litter box, cat box, large cat litter boxes.
- Relaces cat litter mats, no sift clean liners, cat rugs, and litter rugs..
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 pad is large enough to be effective for one litter box. Normally I would say $39.95 is out of control expensive for a litter catching mat, but if you have been the victim of midnight litter crunchy foot, then you know the total feeling of defeat battling litter foot.
I don't know how all these folk get a free / discount mat for a "honest" review. But I paid full price for both and these mats are OUTSTANDING! I was skeptical (of course), but it truly works.
If you have a litter box jumper (jumps 6' out of the box) then you will obviously have little off the mat. This is the only way this bad boy won't trap litter.
the dark picture is both my mats side by side and I lifted the top of one to show the litter (they are messy kids and that is one days build up).
This mat is much, much larger than the little rubber mats we had, and also prevents him from re-tracking the stuff he accidentally dropped right by the box.
With this cat, I don't think anything will completely prevent litter from showing up in any corner of the house, but it traps significantly more than the old mats and holds on to whatever it traps.
The size is good, the parts separate easily for dumping/cleaning, and it seems durable.
WOW. I'd say it captures 98% of the pellets. It is soft to walk on, easy to empty and clean (rinse off) and I love that it's open on 3 sides. It's flexible enough to pour the pellets back into the Genie, but stiff enough that it doesn't flop everywhere. When you walk on it, it doesn't get litter on your feet, it stays in the honeycomb holes! I also love that it's a large size. My cats have no problem stepping on it.
I would love to see this mat offered in a beige color, because I'd like one to place on top of my carpet outside the bathroom as well, just to make 100% sure all pellets are trapped. I'm including several pictures of our Litter Trapperr mat. You can see on the grey hand towel on the floor the number of pellets on it - only 2 or 3. The last photo shows how liquid just beads up on the material.
While I was provided with a free mat in exchange for my honest review in May of 2015, I *purchased* a second black mat in June of 2015 because that's how much I like it (see pic.)
Still working wonderfully for our Cat Genie! Now that they have beige I'm purchasing 2 of those as well!
When the mat arrived, I noticed that it didn't have the horrible plastic smell our previous mats did. No joke - we had to air the last one out for days in a closed room and the smell actually gave us headaches. The mat also wasn't rolled up, so you don't have to deal with unfurling it while it keeps a ridiculous curled shape for weeks. The mat is plenty large - I was concerned about the size but it's perfect and covers a good-sized area. It's also clearly sturdy; it hasn't moved, it's a good weight and the materials look like they won't wear over time. The litter mat does seem to trap the particles as advertised, and the cleanup is an easy pour back into the litter box or the trash. Although we haven't had to do it yet, it looks like pulling the top part up off the mat would allow for easy cleaning with soap and water if needed.
Bottom line: it's worth the money. Buying a cheaper mat that doesn't retain litter at all isn't worth it, especially if you have hardwoods and the litter mess isn't solved by quick vacuuming. The only exception would be if your litter box is in a space where the mat is too big to fit; we have a small alcove space under a cabinet and this mat wouldn't fit under that box. Otherwise, I can't think of a reason not to buy this mat.