Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 8, 2017
I thought this was a full size activity book for my nephew, wrong it fits in the palm of your hand. Only about three pages of thing to do. Not worth the money at all.
on October 22, 2017
The stickers are cute, but the book is much too small to actually make a picture from the stickers. Less than 1/4 of the stickers fit on the page, and they don’t stay in place.
on January 28, 2017
A great take-along for a plane trip for the under-five crowd!
on March 1, 2017
Cute, great value.
on June 17, 2017
great
on September 11, 2017
Bought this sticker book for my three year old son because he was going on his first airplane. Stickers are a little small for his fingers, he does like looking at them.
on July 29, 2011
The book is a bit small, but big enough for my toddler (23 months old) to handle and use. I like that it is small so it fits in my purse or diaper bag. I used this one and a few of the others with different themes for a recent plane ride. It was great to keep him busy for 20 minutes or so. He liked that the stickers came off and could then be reapplied.

The price is right on this and even if he only gets a few uses out of it, it's worth my sanity on the plane when I needed him to sit still and not kick the seat in front of us.

Cons: wish the stickers were a bit stickier, they don't restick to the original sheet very easily, and there's a lot of them, so you need somewhere to keep them between uses. Wish it came with an additional shiny page to use for that purpose. THe idea kind of reminds me of colorforms, but in sticker fashion.

I'd buy them again!
on June 6, 2017
Perfect toddler entertainment for a trip and very small (would fit inside a small purse/clutch).
on August 3, 2011
This book is a very cute idea but not really good for little toddlers because of the small size. I bought it for my 2.5 yr old and the pieces are a little small to handle and easily dropped by him. The little activity book is about 4 inches high and 3 inches wide.
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 12, 2013
This little sticker book was purchased for our plane ride. Very appropriate with the airport theme. While the book is only a scene page and a page of stickers it is still entertaining enough to keep them busy for awhile. My son who is two loved taking the stickers on and off (they aren't as sticky as a lot of stickers--yet they are not technically reusable ones) and replacing them in certain spots on the little scene page. This is a good little activity especially bc of it's miniature size! We've since purchased a few more for restaurants and dr. visits--perfect when there's a short wait!