Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on February 1, 2016
I guess it's cute for a little baby but doesn't keep the attention of my 9 month old as I thought it would with the finger puppet. If I had looked at this in the store, I would have passed and chosen a different book.
on May 25, 2017
Finger puppet books are always great for bringing the story alive. It's a good introduction to bees for very young children.
on April 19, 2017
My 3 year old helps me read this book to my 7 month old. Very cute book
on June 23, 2013
All of the finger puppet books are wonderful since they have the sturdy cardboard pages (to handle the inevitable chewing and general abuse of little ones) and attached finger puppet which gives the book some "life". I own several for my children and have continued purchasing them now as gifts. My 1 month old niece even enjoyed tracking this little bee as I read to her. So I'd highly recommend the books in general but particularly THIS book since it has good colors for babies to track and the bee with the storyline gives the parent more to "do" with the puppet then some of the other books.
In general...BUY IT! :)
on June 21, 2016
Super cute book my kids loved it although when I received it it had a small sewing opening that never got connected to the book so it looks like it had a little rip in it but I Didn't return it due to the fact that my kids loved it so much and it was A fair price
on July 23, 2015
My 14 month old daughter loves this book.
on May 21, 2016
The toddlers love sticking their finger in the puppet part of the book, but it's not really working for me when I read the book. the finer puppet is at a awkward angle.
on October 15, 2016
Condition of product was not as good as I expected. Food was stuck in between the pages.
on May 5, 2016
My little 7 month old niece loves this book. There is not a lot of pages but it's perfect for her attention span.
on July 29, 2016
Book is great for babies and Toddlers. I have 6 grandchildren 1-11. They All Loved it