- File Size: 11721 KB
- Print Length: 397 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies (November 16, 2011)
- Publication Date: November 16, 2011
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006BBLNA8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #873,323 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
A Little Bit of Everything For Dummies Kindle Edition
Customers reported quality issues in this eBook. This eBook has: Poor Formatting, Typos.
The publisher has been notified to correct these issues.
Quality issues reported
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
In a simpler list the chapters from the following books are included:
01. DOS - The Doss Shell
02. Windows 7 - Connecting Computers with a Network
03. Sex - Avoiding Sexual Relationship Pitfalls
04. French - Going Out of Town
05. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - Ten Healthy Attitudes For Living
06. Meditation - Relaxing Your Body and Calming Your Mind
07. Leadership - The Responsibilities of a Leader
08. Marketing - Leveraging Face-to-Face Marketing Opportunities
09. Royal Wedding - Charting the Course of the Royal Romance
10. Guitar - Rock
11. Digital Photography - Handling and Cleaning Your Camera and Gear
12. Puppies - Socialization and Civility
13. Knitting - Tools of the Trade
14. Wine - Marrying Wine with Food
15. Facebook - Building Out Your Profile
16. Social Media Marketing - Joining the Conversation
17. Dating - The Perfect Date: Person and Place
18. British History - The Sun Never Sets, But It Don't Shine Either
19. Canadian History - Borden and the Great War
20. Rugby Union - The World Cup
I've never been a fan of Mix and Mash like this but hey it's free. So no complaints and maybe I'll learn something I otherwise wouldn't have.
In this book, I did find that MOST of the samples were helpful and even interesting. For a person who is a newbie to an area say for instance how to re-name files or other basic computer things, then there is a short and helpful chapter in this book that explains how to do these things, even set up the internet!
What I would have found better to add in this book would have been a short chapter on tablets, smartphones etc. Even a short amount of info there would probably lead a reader to purchase the full size book on say Android for Dummies, or something like that. This book was rather general, but for free, I cannot complain.
True rating I give this is 4.5 stars because they did not add something about smartphones or tablets.
I received this free in exchange for my honest opinion.
The topics are so broad and there is even a section about The Royal Wedding which just adds to the greatness of this book.
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.