Bubble Witch Saga 3 nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Libros en Español Nuestra mezclilla favorita Compra jeans para mujer Amazon Music Unlimited outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels GNO

Showing 1-10 of 2,662 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,300 reviews
on November 5, 2015
I just love stories that are cute, rhyme well and offer a good message. This one is so perfect for my little boy. (I think I might love it more though!) it is about a blue truck that sees farm animals along the way, then a dump truck comes around and is rude to him, but gets stuck in the mud. So he and the farm animals help him out of the mud and the dump truck apologizes for being rude. It's a fun book and I highly recommend it for all!!!!
review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2016
I bought this book as a gift because my children loved it so much. Books like this are the types of books that get your kids talking and finishing the sentences in the book. It's an adorable story of friendship. A little blue truck whose friendly "beep, beep, beep" has the whole town of animals saying hello back. When the big important, with no time for pleasantries, truck gets stuck...Little Blue's friends come to the rescue.
on July 18, 2016
I can't even explain how awesome this book is. Not only does it teach a good lesson to your child, it is tremendously fun to read. The challenge is to read it without singing it. With no music (obviously) and no song to model after, I can guarantee that you will be singing to the exact rhythm that is supposed to be used!

In not the only one in love with this book though. My 14 month old son is a huge fan! I have been reading this book to him regularly since he was about 4 or 5 months old. I expect to continue reading it for at least another 2-3 years! The only things that might get in the way of that are the many sequels for this book.

This is am absolute must have for a child's book collection! You will get at least 4 or 5 years out of this one book!
on April 4, 2017
If you do a lot of reading to your kids, you'll quickly learn that there are a lot of "poem" books, and they can be nice since they're more fun to read out loud than prose, but plenty are atrocious because the authors somehow didn't know that poetry requires meter to work as well as rhyme (to say nothing about the tons of poem books out there with horrible approximate rhymes).

That in mind, "Little Blue Truck" is an absolute pleasure to read because its rhymes work and most of all because its meter is flawless; it almost begs to be sung it flows so well.

The content is simple and uncontroversial, though I would mildly object to the implication that someone with "big important things to do" is wrong for not taking the time to chit-chat with everyone.
on January 31, 2017
This has been my son's favorite book since the day he was born, literally he lights up every single time I bring this book out he never gets tired of it. The animals, the illustration, the premise behind the story is wonderful. That little blue truck is so adorable. I have purchased all of the other holiday and little blue truck in the city books and we love every single one of them.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon July 15, 2015
I kept seeing this book in stores but didn't know anything about it until I did a little searching on Amazon. I ordered it for my 2 1/2 year old twins and I'm so happy to get this for them because they love it! This book has nice, thick board book pages which should withstand the toddler years. The story is wonderful too and is written in a rhyming, singsong way. The truck's name is Blue and he meets his barnyard friends as he is driving down the road. The story tells what sound each animal makes and, most of all, teaches the importance of friendship. I love the illustrations and my twins love to point out the different animals on the pages. I think this book would be great in all households and I highly recommend it!
on August 8, 2017
This is easily my favorite modern children's book. The writing is so catchy, you'll never truly get it out of your head after a few reads. And the illustrations are great. My son used the Little Blue Truck series to perfect his animal noises over the past several months. My mom bought him the first copy and we've since purchased all the other titles in the series. This copy is for my cousin, who is having her first baby. I can't wait to share the "Beep, Beep!" love. Little Blue Truck is a can't-miss!
on June 22, 2015
I bought this book in lieu of a baby shower card, as requested by the hostess of the party. Of course, I had to read it first! It's a really cute story with a nice moral about being kind to everyone you meet. The pictures are very colorful and lively. The book seems really sturdy also, and should hold up well to normal kid usage. I would highly recommend this book for little ones!
on January 5, 2017
Bought as a birthday gift for a 3 year old boy. My toddler son loves the series and like when we read them back to back. I also bought a toy blue Chevy that looks like Blue as a toy and story prop. KiNsMART 1955 Chevy Stepside Pick-Up 1/32, Blue. Story telling can be enriched with the use of props. It is an easy way to make reading more fun. Using props to tell a story is a wonderful technique that can lead children to discover the joy of literature and learning. It brings the story to life, giving children a deeper understanding of the story and also the language.
on December 18, 2015
This book is absolutely wonderful for children just learning animal sounds or learning to talk. It is a wonderful book for speech delayed children because of the repetitive sounds with coordinating pictures. My speech delayed son loves this book, it is definitely one of his favorites! It would also be a very good book for a intermediate reader with contextual clues and repetitive phrases.