Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on November 5, 2015
I just love stories that are cute, rhyme well and offer a good message. This one is so perfect for my little boy. (I think I might love it more though!) it is about a blue truck that sees farm animals along the way, then a dump truck comes around and is rude to him, but gets stuck in the mud. So he and the farm animals help him out of the mud and the dump truck apologizes for being rude. It's a fun book and I highly recommend it for all!!!!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 177 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 9, 2018
This is the best book (and I have a lot of them)! I have purchased this book for my daughter when she was 1.5. Now that she is three it is still a favorite book. It is one of the few books I don't mind reading over and over and over again. It appeals to both girls and boys, has a catchy rhyming words, a great moral about helping others (even when they are not all that pleasant to you), and it is a little silly. It is my go-to book for baby showers and children't birthday parties. Such a wonderful book, I would give it 6 stars if I was able.
on April 8, 2016
I was looking for books to include in a baby shower gift when I happened upon this one. I've never heard of it before, but I enjoy that it's a board book as it's more durable against little hands and mouths! While reading through it, I found the rhymes catchy and it left the reader with a good message. I could imagine reading it to a child over and over again. I'm positive it will be a perfect book for the mom-to-be's little country boy!
on August 30, 2016
My son loves this book! I think he likes it better when I read it to him rather than my husband because I get into it with acting out the animal noises and the beeps and the honks. But that's just in my opinion.
How am I just now discovering this book!!!! I love it!! I Purchased for my 8 month old and he likes to look at the pictures, which are beautiful! I love that the story flows and the words are sing-songy as you read. I will be buying the other Little Blue Truck books asap!
on November 27, 2017
We read this book at least twice a week with our three year old. We enjoy it so much we have bought the rest of the little blue truck books. Book came within a day of ordering, super fast! Great condition. We bought this book for our almost 2 year old niece! Highly reccomend.
on June 8, 2017
My kids have loved this book for years. We bought this one as a gift to our 1YO nephew. I find that the best children's books are the ones where you can use the words as song lyrics...that tells me the author paid attention to syllables and verse in addition to the context. This one has that.
on January 2, 2018
We love this adorable book. The colors and illustrations are awesome. My son, who just turned two, will make me read it over and over again. We had checked it out originally at our local homeschool library and my son fell in love with it. I decided to buy him this copy for Christmas.
on April 19, 2017
Cute little book. My daughter loves the blue truck and all the animals. A great little story that also teaches about helping others even if they aren't kind to you which is a valuable lesson. Love the illustrations. I will say this one doesn't read quite as easy as Little Blue Truck Leads the Way, but it's still a worthwhile addition to your child's library.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
If you have a toddler, that is literally how many times you will read this book. Make the sound effects too. Kids will love you.