Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Little Brats: Taboo A-Z Volume 1 Paperback – July 11, 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Author
~*~*~*~*~*~FREEBIES from Selena Kitt!~*~*~*~*~*~
- Taken amazon.com/dp/B003GDI92Y
- Connections amazon.com/dp/B006WW9FZG
- In the Barn amazon.com/dp/B0068UAZ8I
- A Twisted Bard's Tale amazon.com/dp/B003GDIA0U
- Hannah's Choice
Want MORE Selena Kitt?
- Site: selenakitt.com
- Blog: selenakitt.com/blog
- Facebook: facebook.com/selena.kitt
- Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/selenakittfanpage
- Twitter: twitter.com/selenakitt
- Tumblr: selenakitt.tumblr.com
- Google Plus: plus.google.com/101627530110642476844/posts
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/author/show/2741079
- Shelfari: shelfari.com/authors/a2484923/Selena-Kitt/
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/selenakitt/
- Yahoo Group: groups.yahoo.com/group/selenakitt
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/profile/view?id=57452842
- APPLE App: itunes.apple.com/us/app/selena-kitt/id449598789?mt=8
- ANDROID App: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onseeker.selenakitt&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5vbnNlZWtlci5zZWxlbmFraXR0Il0
About the Author
Selena Kitt is a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling & award-winning author of erotic romance fiction and erotica. OVER A MILLION BOOKS SOLD! Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous.
When she's not pawing away at her keyboard, Selena runs an innovative publishing company (excessica.com) and bookstore (excitica.com), as well as two erotica and erotic romance promotion companies (excitesteam.com and excitespice.com).
Her books EcoErotica (2009), The Real Mother Goose (2010) and Heidi and the Kaiser (2011) were all Epic Award Finalists. Her gay male romance, Second Chance, won the Epic Award in Erotica in 2011. Her FREE story, Connections, was one of the runners-up for the 2006 Rauxa Prize, given annually to an erotic short story of "exceptional literary quality," out of over 1,000 nominees, where awards are judged by a select jury and all entries are read "blind" (without author's name available.)
She can be reached on her website at selenakitt.com
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 90%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Becca - Good Read - Knowing it is taboo and what is supposed to happen just keeps you going until you can find out what happens.
Christa - Good Read - This one was just as good as the first two. A laught at the end is one of my best compliments.
Clora - Good Read - Poor girl, but at least she got the prize she realy wanted even if she did not know it.
Darla - Well Written - OK, now maybe this one crossed a line. However it was still overall a good read.
Eva - Well Written - Love wins in the end. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
***** - They may have been taboo but nothing against the law of man or god. You need to read to make up your own mind.
Okay for a quick read.