Hill Climb Racing 2 BCA Month Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on March 16, 2017
This was my 31 year old son's favorite book as a child. Now he has a baby daughter, so I was happy to find it now available in a board book for her.
on September 27, 2017
My 1 1/2 year old likes this book but at the end it's a little too wordy for him to really understand. One example is...
"Goodnight Ted. Sleep well,said Fred"
"Goodnight Fred. Sleep well, said Ted."
on December 28, 2013
My kids LOVE the 2 "big dog" books, especially this one, the original. It is cute, funny, and a book of total opposites. The kids are thoroughly entertained over and over again, especially when the friends drive their cars opposite--the kids roar every time at the fast car leaving his friend in the dust. Bonus, I find these cute dogs fun also, and the words are rhythmic and easy to read, so I look forward to reading it again when they ask, instead of cringing! The illustrations hold attention, too. They are colorful and cute--these dogs are irresistible!! There is a "little" book edition which is nice, also, but condensed. This original version cannot be improved on--this is the one you'll want!
on February 28, 2015
My kids loved Fred and Ted. Despite having hundreds of other books this is one they chose the most. I believe there are other Fred and Ted books now. There weren't (that I knew of) when my kids were little. Fred and Ted are lovable!
on April 22, 2017
Perfect.
on April 12, 2017
Cute!
on March 9, 2017
Don't really know why, but my 2.5 year old grandson LOVES this book! It is his current favorite!
on September 20, 2012
This is a cracking wee book that my 2.5 yr old daughter just loves. We read it at bedtime nearly every night since buying it. Very cheap price and easy to read in bed with the kindle fire.
Nice feature is when the words for each character increase in size so she can see where the speaker is on the page. Simple process to shuffle through bit by bit.

I will buy more like this. Kindle Fire is perfect for reading books with my kid. We can read a couple of short books at bedtime and then easily tap the off button and say night-night.

I recommend this book and the kindle fire 100%.

Cracking wee book. Cracking piece of hardware.
on March 22, 2017
The book is great, but the font is too small for young children. Publisher should use a bigger font!
on July 13, 2017
A fun book highlighting differences as alright. Sweet and good on
The kindle. My son still enjoys this at five.