Little Chef Digital Cooking Thermometer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Accurate meat thermometer with probe - our digital cooking thermometer provides very accurate temperature readings in seconds
- Barbeque thermometer temperature readings are displayed on the built-in LCD screen in seconds, perfect for busy chefs and hectic kitchens
- Temperature range from -40° to 482° F (-40° to 250°c) with +/- 1°c degree of accuracy
- simply insert the long probe a couple of centimeter into your food and wait for the internal meat temperature to be displayed on the LCD screen
- The sensor probe is made from food grade stainless steel and it can be thoroughly sanitized, after use place probe inside protective sleeve
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Discover the secret to great tasting food! Cut the anxiety and guesswork out. Say goodbye to burnt and undercooked food . Tired and sick of burnt steak and raw chicken due to guesswork of internal food temperature? Fed up with inaccurate, slow and poor quality steel probes for an instant read cooking thermometer . And if you are like me, and hate to let out all your food aroma and flavor, just to test the doneness of your meat? Then look no further. Introducing the all new, high precision instant read digital food thermometer Stainless steel wand-style probe with protective sleeve Specifications Response time: 5-7 seconds to within 1°f of final temperature in moving boiling water , stable read time: 10-15 seconds after probe insert , accuracy: 0.9°F @ -4 ~ 302°f (0.5°C @ -20 ~ 150°c) , range: -40 ~ 482°f (-40 ~ 250°c) , battery: 1x ag13 or lr44 (not included) , battery life: 4,000+ hours, auto-off: 45 min , °F/°C configurable: yes .
Top Customer Reviews
The bad - to change to Fahrenheit readings you must remove the battery cover to press the button. Now there are several issues at this point, first being when you open the door if your battery doesn't fit just right, it shoots out across the room. Of course, once the battery looses connection the thermometer reverts to Celsius reading....being this item is being sold on the United States Amazon site, it should have Fahrenheit for a default. The battery compartment has an issue also, it seems not all button batteries are made the same, we tried two different ones. The first would not seat in the compartment properly, the second did. Of course, make sure you realize there are no batteries included in the purchase. The button battery you need isn't always conveniently available but you can order a boat load for a low price here while you are shopping.