Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 14, 2014
My daughter loves Little Critter books. This one includes several books, stickers, and a small poster. It saves you quite a bit when you buy the set rather than the books individually. The books come in a relatively sturdy case that can be carried around. I am not sure how much abuse it can handle, but it is nice nonetheless to have.
on May 27, 2014
We are happy to get our hands on anything Little Critter we can for our daughter. She loves Lil (as she would say) Critter and my wife has spent many hours reading these stories to here. Any new stories adds variation of stories for my wife and adds something new for our daughter.

We have to have about 20 books at this point and we will continue to add to the collection in the future.
on July 5, 2016
These are sweet and my 4 year old LOVES them, but just FYI: these particular 5 stories have nothing to do with bedtime. I'm not quite sure what qualifies them as "bedtime stories", but the kiddo cares not one whit, so we're good. :)
on September 1, 2015
My son who is almost 5 loves little critter books, he wants to collect them all. So overall a good purchase for any little critter fan
on May 4, 2016
I love Little Critter books! The are all such sweet stories with a wonderful messages for children and adults. Mercer Mayer is a great story teller and reminds us all to look at the child in all of us.
on March 25, 2016
We read these books! I grew up on these little critter books, now I am sharing this tradition with my kids! My daughter learned to read with Little Critter. These are the perfect length for a bed time stories.
on November 11, 2015
Super cute collection of stories by Mercer Mayer. My son loves to read them. It's a great variety of stories that are just long enough and always have a lesson or point to them.
on June 21, 2015
I used to have these for my son and my classroom, but sold them when I retired, never thinking I would have granddaughters. My granddaughter has enjoyed being introduced to Little Critter and his adventures.
on December 14, 2015
I am so upset! The bedtime set that was supposedly new came with a set of stickers and one is missing, which leaves me to believe it is used! Really upset.
review image
on June 8, 2014
The Little Critter books are wonderful books for kids!!! My son enjoys the stories as much as I did as a child and teaches valuable life lessons. It even comes with a wall poster!!!