Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 7, 2015
Mercer Mayer always delivers great stories to listen to and to read as a child, and have read to your child.
My son loves both of his grandparents and this book helps him to get both of them to read to him at the same time. Reading their individual parts here and there.

Great books for kids!!!
5 people found this helpful
on October 11, 2016
My granddaughter loved this book! She asked for it to be read to her over and over again. She is 2.5 years old and was calling me Grandpa before I got her this book. Now she says Grandma and I also love that.
3 people found this helpful
on August 31, 2017
This was a gift to my mom so she can read to her first grandchild. It's a very cute book and I can't wait for them to read this together.
2 people found this helpful
on August 18, 2017
Love these stories. I am collecting these to read to my Grandkids as I did for my kids!
2 people found this helpful
on March 25, 2017
My 29 year old son grew up with little critter books and now my grandchildren are! Wonderful to start helping your child learn to read at home. Funny and relevant for small children and their adventures growing up!
One person found this helpful
on March 21, 2016
I adore Little Critter books and this one was no exception. My daughters are very close to my parents and this book resonated with them. Little critter has a great time when he spends the night with Grandma and Grandpa. It would be a wonderful gift for a grandparent who loves to read to their grandchild!
on May 30, 2018
another wonderful book that our Grandchildren pick out quite often when it's reading time
on May 26, 2017
I do like the story, but the pages are very thin. Just be careful if you are reading to a very little one who likes to grab the pages! Mine is just 9 months old, I think I will put in away until he is a bit older.
on July 24, 2017
We love all Little Critter books. You can tell this is a newer one, but my almost 2 year old enjoys the bright colors and variety of things on each page. Fun to read with Grandparents and changing the names!
on April 19, 2018
Grandsons enjoy this book as it had a grandpa & Not too many books mention him.