Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Little Critter: Just A Storybook Collection
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 9, 2015
My kids were really into these books so we bought some. Much cheaper to buy the collections like this. They really enjoyed the stories, and I'm thinking my 6 year old could probably read them herself. I love these books.
on January 14, 2014
My son had loved Mercer Meyer, and now my Grandson does too!!! The illustrations are busy enough, and the "lessons" are simple. Perhaps looking for the spider on each page is another challenge, but I ended up reading the ENTIRE book to him!!!!!
on January 9, 2014
The little Critter series is my 2 year old son's favorite book! It's the one group of books that I can read any of them, and my son will be still and actually pay attention. I have bought all of them!!
on February 11, 2014
I got this for both my 7 year old grand daughter and my 6 year old nephew. They are both animal lovers and these Little Critter books helped to get them to read more. I had them mailed to the house and the kids love having a surprise sent just to them.
on December 8, 2015
My 3 year old son loves the Little Critter series and these ones are no different! I was nervous because I bought the book used but in very good condition and was pleasantly surprised when it came to my door in what looked like new condition. Perfect for story time! I love the story about health. After reading it my little man got up asked for a bowl of grapes and wanted to go back outside to run and play :-)
on June 29, 2014
If you are familiar with the Little Critter books from the 80's then you should consider this book. It is a great collection with colored pictures throughout. My granddaughter loves it.
on May 26, 2014
My boys love this compilation of Critter stories. They enjoy finding and pointing out the spider in all the pictures.
on April 12, 2013
I used to read these books to my brother when we were little and now I get to read them to my children.
I love that they all contain a good lesson...and the outcome is always for the best.
on January 22, 2015
Good stories for children easy vocabulary, easy understanding, easy reading my girls love this books. They have learned a lot from the stories.
on March 8, 2013
Mercer Mayer Little Critter books are always a hit in my house Love the he interacts with his famillies. thank you very much