Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on March 26, 2017
My kids love this book. Nice having several in one book!
on September 25, 2016
So disappointed. Received book incorrectly published where pages were bound in incorrect order. Unable to read it since goes from pages in the 20s to pages in the 70s. Was a gift and unfortunately too late to return.
on December 8, 2015
My 3 year old son loves the Little Critter series and these ones are no different! I was nervous because I bought the book used but in very good condition and was pleasantly surprised when it came to my door in what looked like new condition. Perfect for story time! I love the story about health. After reading it my little man got up asked for a bowl of grapes and wanted to go back outside to run and play :-)
on May 26, 2014
My boys love this compilation of Critter stories. They enjoy finding and pointing out the spider in all the pictures.
on March 9, 2015
My kids were really into these books so we bought some. Much cheaper to buy the collections like this. They really enjoyed the stories, and I'm thinking my 6 year old could probably read them herself. I love these books.
on June 29, 2014
If you are familiar with the Little Critter books from the 80's then you should consider this book. It is a great collection with colored pictures throughout. My granddaughter loves it.
on January 14, 2014
My son had loved Mercer Meyer, and now my Grandson does too!!! The illustrations are busy enough, and the "lessons" are simple. Perhaps looking for the spider on each page is another challenge, but I ended up reading the ENTIRE book to him!!!!!
on February 11, 2014
I got this for both my 7 year old grand daughter and my 6 year old nephew. They are both animal lovers and these Little Critter books helped to get them to read more. I had them mailed to the house and the kids love having a surprise sent just to them.
on January 9, 2014
The little Critter series is my 2 year old son's favorite book! It's the one group of books that I can read any of them, and my son will be still and actually pay attention. I have bought all of them!!
on February 15, 2017
My daughter loves these book series