Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Little Critter®'s Bedtime Storybook (Little Critter series)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 27, 2014
I've always been a fan of Little Critter and this is a great way to get some of a few of the older harder to find stories in the collection. The book features the brother trying to get the sister to go to bed by reading her some bedtime stories. The stories are longer than the typical Little Critter book so keep that in mind if you are looking for short quick reads. But in this book you get "The Fussy Princess", "The Bear Who Wouldn't Share", "The Day the Wind Stopped Blowing" and "The Grumpy Old Rabbit". Great compilation and a definite recommend to any Little Critter fans.
on October 26, 2012
Little Critter's Bedtime Storybook is a winner. My four year old grandaughter loved it.
It is essentially one story, but each story leads into the next one so that you can read
the whole book as one story if you so choose. We were already Little Critter fans and
so glad to add this to our collection. We love to order them from Amazon.
on October 25, 2013
Our two year old loves to read her critter books at bedtime, but until recently she couldn't handle a longer story. This book has been a great step in to reading longer bedtime stories. It is broken into stories within the story so you can read one mini story spanning several pages instead of reading the entire book at once which is great for our purpose. The stories keep her attention and they're done in typical critter style, just more involved. I'm glad we've added this book to our critter collection.
on September 29, 2012
My 6 year old loves Little Critter and this book is no exception. Little Critter's Little Sister cannot (or will not) go to sleep. He makes up some nice stories to not only help her sleep, but to also help her see her own negative behavior (ex: not sharing) in the story. My son loved them.
on June 4, 2013
My 2 year old son doesn't yet share a love for the Little Critter Series as I do. I really like the book a LOT, but he seems to still be more interested in "easier" books at this point (he prefers books that tend to only have 1-2 sentences per page- even though he's not reading them himself).
on April 28, 2014
My grandson loves to hear these stories everyday and/or every night. He'll ask us to read them over and over. The pictures are also educational and make it easy for him to know where we are in the story.
on August 8, 2012
We bought this collection as a companion to another Little Critters Reader and are pleased with the content and similarity of style and themes. Little Critters are a great way to talk about life from a pre-school point of view.
on June 5, 2013
I was very surprised, this book is so cute. it has a bunch of small stories in the main story that make you want to finish the whole book. It is a great way for our older child to spend time with her younger sibling. she already has a ton of critter books but none like this. an amazing addition to our collection.
on August 18, 2014
Good book but for a little older child than most of the other Critter books. At least my two year old who will sit and listen to the entire Critter Collection books struggles to listen to this entire book.
on June 21, 2015
Great set of fun bed time stories. Probably my favorite few Little Critter stories. And good thing, my almost 3 yr old son loves them too or I might have to have someone read them to me at bedtime...