Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on December 26, 2011
This piece is great but not sure it is worth the price. It is not made of any metal. Not sure what it is made of? It looks exactly like the real thing. My daughter loves it. This has been my daughters favorite since she was little. She is now 19.
on March 13, 2014
I am a Degas fan and I have read the book "The Painted Girls". I am thrilled with my little statue. It is exactly what I expected. I would recommend this to anyone who is a Degas fan.
on January 23, 2013
I gave this as a high school graduation gift to a young lady who wants to be a dance studio owner. She let me know it is proudly displayed in her college dorm to help her stay on focus toward her goal.
on July 21, 2014
For the price and the quality, this is an excellent buy. I want to buy three more.
on June 23, 2013
I got this for my mom as a mother's day gift and she loves it. Cause since I broke her original one, I am glad that I was able to find it on amazon.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2013
this is a high quality reproduction. it has a good weight to it and the detail is very good. completely satisfied
on August 2, 2014
excellent
on May 3, 2013
Dega's dancer is beautifully made. I have another Dega reproduction that I would like to buy a gift but cannot find one. I am looking for Dega's "Horse and Rider".
on June 28, 2013
My son said it was not made of marble and looks like plastic junk. He was shocked to hear how much it cost and said I got ripped off.
on December 6, 2012
Love this statue. Bought it as a Christmas Gift for my granddaughter who is a dancer. Know she will love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.