Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 90 reviews
on April 29, 2017
This is not a mission oriented game, where you have a storyline and the adventure dramatizes as you go along. Rather, it's a bunch of randomly themed challenges, some fun, some annoying, some funny, some hard, etc. I am enjoying this! I didn't finish the game yet, but I advanced quite far through several mini games.
on February 15, 2015
I initially got Little Deviants before I got a PS Vita and it was only $5. I heard it was a bunch of minigames and close to a PS Vita launch title (back in Spring 2012). After playing the game for some time, I can say a few things I like about it and a few things I do not like about Little Deviants.

LIKE:

-Graphics are great and show off the advanced effects of the PS Vita console.

-Sound is also adequate. There is no voice acting present.

-Varied minigames and they all use the front-or-rear touchscreens ONLY (no button controls)

-Pick up and Play gameplay. Online leaderboards. Fair challenge.

DISLIKE:

-Minigame controls are widely varied, some using motion controls, front touch control, or back touch control. Some a combination of both or all. I dislike being forced this way because it makes Little Deviants a gimmicky game overall. It feels awkward using a specific control scheme on a minigame and then having to switch to another method for the next one. I feel like I don't score as high because of the awkwardness of the controls.

-Little Deviants is widely score-based (high score = better items) so the better you get, the more items you receive for your ship.

It does get repetitive after a while.
on August 25, 2014
I'd heard that this game is just a glorified tech demo that's not much better than a game you could get for a smartphone. Even so, I decided to buy it because it was a very cheap game at the price it's been going for now. I was pleasantly surprised by this, though. It's certainly much better than your average phone game, and it has a huge variety of gameplay that makes creative use of all of the Vita's features. There are a large number of levels, and it's actually pretty challenging. It looks like it should be for kids, but I challenge even the most hardcore of gamers to try to get all the trophies on this. I was scared that they were going to have a ton of games that made you shout into the mic, too, but there was only one game that used the mic, and it was extremely short and simple to play. Clearly the developers knew you wouldn't want to be spending a lot of time yelling at your Vita, even though they were probably pressured to show the mic off. For what it is, I thought that the guys behind this game put more effort into it than they probably would have been expected to. Recommended if you can get it for about $10.
on September 29, 2012
I got this game because, as many other people, I am trying to find a good game to keep me busy until Sony releases more titles for the vita. I downloaded the demo and it was fun. Plus you can't beat the price so I thought why not? I ended up putting it up for sale the next day. The demo was a bit misleading because there really wasn't much more to the game than what the demo offered, so heads up.

Little deviants is a cute, fairly simply game, that does a great job incorporating the Vita's new touch features. I mean everything from back touchscreen to the motion sensor. The new touch and motion features are not that difficult to learn no matter how old you are so I wouldn't get this game just to become comfortable with the vita.

This game would do best for younger players who want something simple and fun to play. I would say anyone above 13 years old would most likely get bored with this game quickly. I myself usually like cute and simple games like this, but even this game was WAY too simple for me. There isn't much to it at all. For example there is a level where you roll around using touch to get a key item and then roll into a portal while dodging a few bad guys, and this repeats over and over until you lose your lives.

Bottom line, if you have a young kid and you want an easy to use fun game for them to play then this game is perfect. If you are a teen or older, you will get bored fast so don't bother getting this. If you want to use touch features get little big planet instead of this.
on April 15, 2017
like it
on March 2, 2017
excelente
on March 6, 2017
this is a fun game but way too difficult to pla. Wish it had an easy mode lol
on March 5, 2014
My son received this and Little Big Planet for Christmas. He loves playing Little Big Planet but does not even want to play this one. He tried it a few times but does not like playing it at all. This is not a game I would suggest getting. He says that it is boring and he would rather not play with his Vita than play this one. This is impressive considering he wants to play video games a lot. He suggests getting the Lego video games or Little Big Planet instead.
on January 17, 2013
I was hoping this would be an easy game for my son to use to learn how to play his new Sony Vita Playstation, but he quickly got frustrated as it required him to not only manipulate the front joystick and buttons, but also the rear touch surface. That was a little too much for him to handle, so he quickly pulled out the game card and proceeded to play a different vita game. So, the graphics are nice but the game is a little too difficult to play for the younger crowd.
on April 13, 2017
ok

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question