Little Einstein's Pat Pat Rocket
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rocket will begin to start up as the child pats along. You can hear various classical music pieces along with Rocket sound effects.
- Roll Rocket quickly or slowly along the table and the music will begin to play quickly, Allegro or slowly, Adagio! Rocket will have a gravity switch so that when the child points him in the air the music will start to play louder.
- Rocket is a playset too! All 4 characters- Leo, Annie, Quincy & June, come with Rocket and can play inside and Rocket will recognize what characters are in their seats! Rocket works with the playsets he flies to by encouraging the child to be creative.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. If you buy this, the first thing to do is put 4 layers of masking tape (cut into a circle) over the speaker. Otherwise, it is entirely too loud.
2. It's also heavy, so 2 year olds need help flying it, but 3 year olds can handle it. Still, the wheels work well, so smaller kids can roll it.
3. The characters need an older person to get them seated.
1. Fun, educational toy. Designed well, except for the points above.
The Little Einsteins solve problems big and small everyday using a combination of special effects and classical music. This toy can do the same thing only it can't solve real problems (other then helping your hip pain by removing $500 from your wallet) and doesn't soothe your soul or your wild beast.
Good luck and happy hunting.
1. It is a LOUD toy with no volume adjustment. The sound effects and speech volume are louder than a normal conversation voice.
2. It is too heavy for my 2 year old to hold it up to make it fly. He needs our help to make it fly around, especially when we extend the handle on the bottom. I don't know why they would make such a heavy toy.
3. The lid for the cockpit has stopped staying open after only 2 days out of the box. So he can't take the figures in and out without having the lid slam down. Needless to say this make him very frustrated.
If it weren't for these things, this would be a 5 star toy for sure!
It is also a bit on the heavy side, so my son just rolls it on the floor or on tables. Worth the purchase is your child is a fan of the Little Einsteins!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The one I purchased used only had 2 classical music songs to it...how many is it supposed to have?Published 10 months ago by KB
This fantastic plastic toy is worth every penny of the $899.99 that I spent for it. However, the additional $8.75 shipping cost is outrageous. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Dishy
My son is a huge fan of Little Einsteins and loves this toy! I wish I hadn't spent so much though. You can get it for a lot less on eBay.Published 12 months ago by ReviewerRB
Although a good toy, and luckily one was given to my son, the price listed right now is outrageous! This toy is NOT worth over $2,000. It's not even worth $50.Published 13 months ago by Michelle L.