- File Size: 1056 KB
- Print Length: 102 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Alana K. Haase (June 10, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 10, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01GXUP4SS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,462,275 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #502 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Counseling
- #545 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Codependency
- #1105 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Codependency
The Little Engine who Could Not...: A Devotional for Co-dependents Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Each chapter is a quick, easy read, with application questions at the end--which makes it the perfect read for those who are struggling, as each chapter feels doable.
It is as if one is walking alongside the author on her own healing journey, and being guided down a similar path. This book is hopeful! Highly recommended to those closely connected to someone struggling with an addiction and to anyone in pain.
I am truly moved beyond words. I want to thank this author from the bottom of my heart because I needed this, right now, right where I am. I have direction and access to the serenity that I've been desperately seeking for a very long time.
Read this book, even if you think you have no need for it, pick it up and read it anyway! Answer the questions in it and see if it doesn't make a difference your life!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Counseling
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Codependency
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Codependency
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Counseling